Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Sunday, February 19, 2017

The Saddest Thing(s) about 358/2 Days

SPOILERS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Epic Mickey Appreciation Week day #1: Ostown!!! It's where my wife and kids live!! . . . I'm. oswald btw. liek. in all things epic mickey i'm . i'm oswald. yeahh. Ostown!! It was a toss-up between ostown and Blot Alleyk, bc i like EM1 blot alley, the platforms and stuff. Plus! Louis lives there! And yanno. Louis is. Wait. Do y'all know about Louis? DO YOU KNOW ABOUT LOUIS? OH NO YOU DON'T I DON'T THINK YOU KNOW ABOUT LOUIS OH GOSH!! poor things. oh well. into tears. :-)
Ok so.

  1. Xion dies for Roxas. BUT! IT DOESN'T DO HIM ANY GOOD! (Edit 3/3/17: wait what? for Roxas? idk what that means.. ohhh i guess.. cuz she was sapping his power.. but it's more for sora? idk)
  2. Ok i'm gonna try to forget how FREAKING RUDE Riku is~~ (but that should go on here.)(Roxas doesn't get to fulfill Xion's Last Dying Wish)
  3. (this was pointed out in the description of an AMV . . . . . . . . . ok i was going to find it but i CAN NOT soo you;ll just have to believe me. it was either an AMV or a deviantart... art.) (Update 3/3/17: GUYS I FOUND IT!! It's a reply to the top comment of this video!!)WOOP I got distracted playing bloon tower defense! I'm Back Though. OK. So. Axel passed out and when he woke up Xion was GONE so he doesn't know what is missing he just woke up and. he can't rememeber half of what the heck was he doing this last year?.
  4. They make Roxas plant one of the "devices". These devices are what Xion uses to channel Sora's memories or whatever to get stronger to FIGHT ROXAS and (at least as the organization hopes) K I L L  H I M. 
  5. (forgot to add this): https://youtu.be/vkHS_o011Bk?list=PLjd7u3ufPaiZWry5O44PeUH6TsmA6wFg3&t=349 when she fades out and. 😭
  6. Edit 3/26/17: "You're both my best friends. Never forget. That's the truth," she says. Oh, uh-huh. Never forget. Never forget~~~~~~ Them's fighting words, Xion. Them's fighting wordssss.
  7. (still 3/26): 
     Kinda goes with 2.
  1. What's this??????? I don't know but I end up here sometimes when I click the down arrow from my last bullet?? Idk. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
REDEMPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S THE WORD I WAS LOOKING FOR LIKE FOREVER AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ABOUT THE NIGHTWINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK! BUT ! REEEEEEEDDDDDDDEMMMMMMMMMPTTTTTIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

No comments:

Post a Comment