Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day!

Alternatively, Happy Chocolate-goes-on-Sale-Tomorrow Day! Alternative Alternative, Happy Palentine's Day!

I hope you have someone to celebrate with (platonic relationships included)!

Today I am going to chemistry and Girl Scouts, so I will be seeing almost everyone I know that day, so. Whoopee!! Pressure is on to finish my valentines. oh . btw i'm writing this on the 11th. so. that's why my tenses are switching lol.

anyway whatever you're doing, whoever you're hanging out with (even if it is just your dog) (please give your dog a treat) have a great day!!!
Made with weavesilk.com go check it out not sponsored lol


Penguin was cutting a pizza and having trouble w the crust so i told her to be assertive. She asked why she didn't have to be assertive w the cheese and I said: "Cheese doesn't need assertion, cheese is a pushover."

1 comment: