Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Day the Fifth!

Favorite quote/scene:
"The rocket is held together with PAINT??"
That whole scene.

I love that Oswald left Mickey to die with the rocket. . . Oswald's whole deal in EM1 is that he's jealous of Mickey and is trying to sabotage him-- taking advantage of him, messing with him, and at this point simply trying to kill him. He even, before the crash, explains that they will head for the heart (Mickey's heart, currently in the Blot's possession), and use the self-destruct button. :-) Fun!
But then the blot sucks out the paint and they crash, and Oswald leaves Mickey unconscious in the wreckage with Gus. Ohhh Oswald. You have made many mistakes and ilysm.
Gus's comments really complete the scene tho.

Today, playing EM2, Penguin kept painting a tree, which I needed thinned in order to climb up, while she was still up high (she would need to paint it back in if she were climbing, but I can fly, can you fly??) after I had passed that part of the climb. Because it made her feel "safer". So after falling back down twice and having to ask her to thin out the tree, why did you paint that back in? I began repeatedly confirming that she had not painted the tree back in, "did you?".

EDIT: abt half an hour later: Oh shoot, this is my 150th post!! Yaayyy!! Dance dance dance okay good night I AM OFF TO CONTINUE IGNORING MY HOMEWORK BC I'M SICK OF BEING REMINDED TO DO IT HAHA ISN'T THAT BACKWARDS AND COUNTERPRODUCTIVE HAHAHA WHO CARES ABT RESPONSIBILITY DO U KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO DO WORK MAN IDK WHY BUT.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know enough about EM2 to make comments. However: I do know about not being able to do anything productive! Sometimes I have like four errands to run, I can't figure out the best order in which to do them. Do I go to the credit union first, then hit Safeway and then Trader Joes on the way to pick up the kids, or does it make more sense to do Safeway first, and I get so twisted up I end up not doing any of them.
    But then other days I feel really productive and do a bunch or errands, in an efficient order and finish up with energy left over. Now if someone can figure out how to make the nonproductive days into the productive ones we would all get more done!

    ReplyDelete