Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Monday, January 9, 2017

Delayed Releases?

I know, it's the worst thing ever when you hear about a new movie, and it's coming out in 8 months yay! But then in 4 months, the creators release a statement that the movie will be delayed for another 6 months

I am literally crying right now because there is a moth and it landed on the wall near me ish and I want to shoo it away but it might fly closer if I do so I just glance at it every two seconds to make sure it's not moving. I HATE MOTHS SO MUCH. And this one has been sent on a special task force to come and kill me for its legion it's been terrorizing me all night I accidentally touched it while batting at the air near it and everything this is worst night ever.
Its flying again oh no. back under the fitted sheet. ugh. I fit better in a fetal position, without my computer. But, we must suffer in order to survive this battle. How I plan to do that? ... um... hide until the monster dies of natural causes. :-E

^^5/28/16
As you can tell, I survived. I doubt the same is true for the moth. Anyway though.

But that means that the movie is not done yet. what do you want them to do? Release an unfinished movie? Then you will complain that the movie was bad.

Haha by the way, I'm alluding to Kingdom Hearts 3! Lol! I mean... Not lol. but like. idk. anyhoo.

Personally I will not be mad/upset if it doesn't come out in 2018. I know that many people will; but honestly I would rather wait 2+ years for a REALLY REALLY good game than have a pretty good game sooner.
If we can have something more like KHI in that there are places to explore and really search out to find treasure chests or trinity marks, secret bosses (in the original game), fun mini games, reasons to go back to each world (like treasure chests that you can't reach without glide, for instance), seemingly endless waves of heartless (like the Powerwilds in the Treetops in Deep Jungle), and original stories for Disney worlds, as well as some more KHII-esque things such as multiple mandatory visits to each/some worlds (which actually was a thing in KHI, just, mostly only Traverse Town and Hollow Bastion), skateboards (I'm sorry, man, I just love skateboards)(not like, in general, but you get to go so fast!!), growth abilities (maaybe... Like, if there's a reason for it, like places/things you can't get to without them, like in the final mix version)... and not much else really..

Also: If the characters get more expressions when talking, especially in cutscenes (what is this? look at Sora in this exchange! [you need only watch the first few seconds of each to see what I mean]) I will be SO HAPPY. And if they get expressions in non-voiced dialogues?

And have you SEEN those grass and water graphics? AND THE STARS THREE MOONS! Like wow. Can you imagine making an entire game look that gorgeous? Woooo!

Personally, I would rather have a really good game later than have to get a remake years after the original release for it to look nice.


Also I don't like the Universal Controls for the PS4 where □ is attack and X is jump. Booo. I hope KH keeps similar controls to other games. (I.E X=attack and O=jump)

No comments:

Post a Comment