Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Sunday, January 8, 2017

BY THE WAY: TALONS OF POWER

WOOOOOOOOO TURTLE IS THE BEST
THE BEST THE BEST
BEST DRAGON=TURTLE
OMG

YAAYYYYY TURTLE
TURTLE TURTLE
SO UM.

BY THE WAYYY DO YOU REMEMBER HOW I TOTALLY CALLED IT THAT HE WAS AN ANIMUS??? I DID I DID MAN. I CALLED IT ALL ON MY OWN. IT WAS ALL MY IDEA WHEN I CALLED IT (even though other people called it first i think) CUZ I DIDN'T LOOK AT THEIR THINGS OR WHATEVS.

Yeah so I'm still proud of myself for THAT one. 
Also Kinkajou was adorable and all the refferences to books! Like, not specific but just the elements, like when Kinkajou was like "I have a feeling that this is our big tragic goodbye so don't ruin this" and it was adorable ESPECIALLY since Turtle wasn't mushy AT ALL about liking Kinkajou even though it was confirmed that he does. 


I still really thing he should have made something to write out the exact wording of any spell on an object, like, a scroll that would write out the enchantment on an object touching it? 


ALSO CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT FREAKING JERK DARKSTALKER HE TOOK AWAY TURTLE'S ANIMUSNESS!!! JERKJERKJERK!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHHHH. 

AND TURTLE MADE ANEMONE AN ANIMUS?? DUDE, GENIUS! 
AND INDIGO WAS TOTALLY RIGHT ALL ALONG AND ALSO DARKSTALKER IS SUCH A JERKFACE. HE IS SO MUCH WORSE THAN DEATHBRINGER WHAT EVEN JERK JERK JERK. HOOW??

Dad walked in to say good night and said: "More.. . is better. " 
and Penguin and I were just quiet for a minute and he said "In terms of Fred"
And Penguin and I started laughing and the funniest thing was that he was right that I knew exactly what he meant as soon as he said "More".

No comments:

Post a Comment