Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Sunday, January 15, 2017

More Prompts!

I should really make more tags, huh?
Woo!

So!

"To the ____ [insert whatever silly vehicle is irrelevant]"

[2-4] trying to pass a REALLY HARD bossfight in some video game (and a cookie if it's a real bossfight)

[2-4] doing makeovers

"I never want to hear that word again." "Dictionary?" "Ahhh-ah-ah-ah! No!"

"That was two hours ago!"

"That was 43 years ago!"

"Someone's really gotta teach you to tell time."

"Don't worry, my food is right here, no one stole it."

[24] eating a hamburger.

[I'm tired all of a sudden.] [that one about 'my food is still here' is a direct quote from our dog Penguin talking for our dog]

so

"I'm ready to stop not having peanut butter cake now; which if I understand English means I am ready for my peanut butter cake now!" (replace peanut butter cake with any favorite treat of the character.)

"What language are you speaking?"

"How many times do I have to tell you that potatoes do not go on pizza!?" [potatoes can be replaced with anything]

I'm done.

And then the daddy's on his DEATHBED???????????

No comments:

Post a Comment