Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Friday, January 13, 2017

Prompts Again! But Different this Time.

Some of these will be quotes to start off a story or to make up a context for. Here we go!

"Dude, I thought you were scared of demons"

"No way, man, I gave up eating a ___ ago" (either like, "a few minutes" or "a long time")


"You know what, let's just kill it."

"And WHAT were you planning to do with a 2-inch skateboard?"

"I think we went wrong when we took the chicken."

"We have to talk to that bodybuilder, don't we?"

"The pigs are not a conspiracy!"

"Why are you eating corn?"

"Someone saw the necklace! We have to move."

"Really? I don't think your name is Robert"

"I AM NOT YOUR LAWYER ANYMORE!"

"Where did you leave the mallet?"

"How long does it take to build a bomb/fallout shelter??"

"Since when are your eyes brown??"

"I remember that apple..."

"Do you know how those things are made?" "Yes, they still grow on trees, just like when you were a kid."

"I thought you weren't allowed to use pliers anymore?"

"Is everyone named Frederick?"

"What's the difference?" "Between swimming and killing someone?"

"Who's trapped in the coffeepot?"

"You'll melt up here!" "No I won't." "You will if I use this."

"I am literally doing nothing."

"Everybody to [character]'s house!" "What? No!"

"That's what the ground is for"

"We should probably put them away, huh?" "Yyyou should put them away"

"When'd we get here?"

"Is it safe to go out?" "We've only been here 2 minutes!" "It's been 12 years, [character]."

"That was 10 seconds ago." "Yeah, those were the days, man."

"I'm going to make you tortellini. [character], make [character] tortellini, or I will yell at you."

[1-3] making a sandwich

[2-9] at a restaurant.

My head hurts. I'm done. byye.

"Me and my big mouth"

No comments:

Post a Comment