Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Kingdom Hearts. Wait, there are Actually Theories about this?? (Um, Duhh, how could there Not Be?) (I've just Never Talked about them Before)

So, Sora's hair was pretty dark in KHI, but then like after that it's a lot paler, like sandy colored. (Hey, by the way, WHY DOES RIKU HAVE SILVER HAIR??????) So, did he get it dyed or something? Haha, lol, imagine just "Hey guys, I think I need to get a haircut." "Why, Sora? Your hair is fine." "Yeah, but it's getting pale again, I need to go back and get it darkened." "What's the big idea? Do you know how much fuel we waste each week on going to the barber?" "Well, bu--" "And how much it costs?" "Yeah, b--" "Seriously, Sora, your friends both have crazy colored hair, why can't you handle having slightly lighter brown?" "It doesn't camouflage." "Oh, for Pete's sake!" "Donald, just drive to  the barbershop. We get plenty of munny from fighting all those heartless." And then after KHI he decides that it's not really worth it and lets his hair stay natural color. Like what. Anyway, here are spoilers for KH. So, yeah.




So, am I saying that hair color is connected to the heart?



Yes. I am.


This was gon be so good. But I'm so tired and also this is lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment