Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Happy Hanukgif! (Day 1)

I wonder if i can sustain this. I'm not prewriting these, or at least, not this one.
Today I had ceramics and ASL. I wore my chewy necklace and i brought my Oathkeeper keychain.
In ceramics, everyone was smitten with my necklace. It started with "why are you chewing your necklace?" and ended with several "I need one"s. Joy kept telling me to "eat your necklace!!!" (she's like, 5)



We played "sneaky statues" which is kinda like the statues game we play only it's also like red-light green-light. you try to get to It without them seeing you move. Gavin was getting everyone out a lot, but i was doin real well with my slow-and-steady strategy, averaging 1.5 steps per turn. I was so close to tapping him, and i lunged for it but i missed and got Out :-(.

Also I think I'm coming down with a cold. We played "the party game" yesterday and Penguin was Mickey, I was Donald, and Grandpa was Uncle Scrooge, and so when my throat/throat sinuses were hurting last night and this morning I thought it was backlash from that, but then it got worse as the day wore on and also it's still here more than 24 hours after the Donald impression, so. idk. Also I had a cough a little bit. sigh.
So I'm not sure i'll be able to sustain this series, but I hope I can. The gifs are chosen based on A) what i have lots of gifs of and B) whatever the heck I feel like at the time of writing the post. :-)

Happy Hanukkah.

Day 1 gifs: Master Ava

via GIPHY
via GIPHY
via GIPHY
via GIPHY
via GIPHY
via GIPHY

We all bet on the Shamash to go out first.
We all lost. Night One went out first.
As of right now Shamash is Schrodinger's flame. But i'm guessing it's out now.

And here's a picture of the recently-lit menorah:

Mom: "then you'll turn right on [STREET]"
Me: "I thought we were avoiding [STREET]"
Mom: "But we live there."
Me: "Well you shouldn't make false promises."

No comments:

Post a Comment