Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Happy Gifukah! (Day 8)

Today we went to Old Navy and Trader Joe's

then we went to grms where we played Fluxx (nature fluxx), built gingerbread houses, and did candles

On the way home I explained how IRA HAS NO REASON TO BELIEVE THERE IS A TRAITOR, SHUT UP, AVA'S RIGHT.

At home we did candles again, and exchanged presents!! We each got a present to open <3 p="">

Mom got an ice cube tray with a cover (!!) (from us) (she mentioned it EARLIER TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Dad got two holiday ornaments -- Martin Luther King Jr. (there's a hole through his head I'M SORRY i was already painting him when i noticed. it was a gingerbread cookie man shape from salt dough. that's just where the ribbon goes i couldn't change it.) and Arbor Day (from us/I made them)
Chester got a cute hat and leg warmers (from all of us)
Penguin got the original Crash Bandicoot trilogy for the PS4 (from me!)
and I got SURFER JEFF SURFER JEFF SUURRFER JEFF SURFER JEFF SURFER JEFF SURFER JEEEFFFF!!!!!!!!! (from Penguin)
I also got a present from our great-aunt and -uncle. I got a King Mickey Funko Pop! and the Chain of Memories manga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 <3 p="">
I might add gifs in later but not now sorrryyyy good nigghhhtt and
Happy Hanukkah!

No comments:

Post a Comment