Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Foreshadowing in Kingdom Hearts

So I wanted to talk to Penguin about this, but she sTILL HASN'T FINISHED DREAM DROP so i'm sharing it with you all (including future!Penguin) instead.
This is not a formal writing, but I am examining (a) literary device(s) in Kingdom Hearts: Foreshadowing!!

okkk
 idk if anyone has mentioned this before (the more i think about it, they probably have) but I thought of it last night as I was playing:

Does Riku learning doubleflight while Sora learns glide foreshadow him earning the mark of mastery (like Aqua, the only (i think) other character to learn doubleflight) while sora remains at the same level? cuz I think it TOTALLY DOES.

May add to this later~ :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment