Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Happy Gifnukkah! (Day 3)

Today I had Literature

Vanessa asked everyone what they asked santa for for Christmas. I asked Tammy what she asked Herschel the Hanukkah Goblin for. She didn't know about Herschel.

I helped Tammy, Hannah, and Kalle talk about Student Council.

We didn't have to perform our Slam Poems, so that was great.



Then I took a Nap and then we went out with Grammy and Boppa to Hobee's!! I had pancakes. Penguin had tea and at the end she wasn't finished, so we did "chug. chug." and i said it so many times that she said "i think that's just my name now" and then i got mad at her for not drinking all her water.
We all put our napkins on Grammy's plate at the end, so that they would blame grammy for using all the napkins.

on the way home, we went to Christmas Tree Lane but iti was not lit up. then we went to the awuesome  house behind grm's house and watched a few songs theere. We criticized the houses in Palo Alto bc they weren't very decorated. Grammy and Penguin were ragging on all the houses, even ones with lights ("we'll give them a sticker that says "thanks for trying"" etc) so I started giving the stores with neon signs in the windows A+s and I complimented all the houses with porch lights on.

in other news that trill in KHI's Dearly Beloved is my soulmate and i'm literally going to marry it. That trill. The. the doodloo. like. du du-du du-du du-du da-da da-da da-da da-da da-da da-da da-da da doodloo, da-da da-da da-da da-da da~
do u kno
what im talkin bout

Happy Hanukkah!


Day 3 Gifs: Maste Invi
The Case of Invi:
via GIPHY
via GIPHY
via GIPHY
via GIPHY
via GIPHY
via GIPHY
via GIPHY
via GIPHY
via GIPHY
via GIPHY
via GIPHY
via GIPHY
A Selection of Invis:
via GIPHY
via GIPHY
via GIPHY
via GIPHY
via GIPHY
(cough, definitely not every other gif of invi I've made. . )
via GIPHY
via GIPHY
via GIPHY
via GIPHY
via GIPHY
And that's it!

I was, I believe, the only one who bet on the First Night to go out last, I think Mom was the one who said it would go out first? idk, but whoever it was was wrong. Either Shamash or Third Night went out first, because when I went in only Second Night and First Night were still going. I took pictures.
Taken just after Night Two went out.
You can see the smoke!

No comments:

Post a Comment