Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Sunday, September 13, 2015

More Stuff for Penguin so she'll Draw Something Interesting/Funny for Once

They are thrown in a  I forgot how to do this. Bye for now.
Kay I'm back.
WHY DOES NO ONE UNDERSTAND MY CLINICAL CURIOSITY. I need sympathy. Or at least empathy.


[2-4 characters or armies led by these characters] thrown into a battle to the death.
[up to 5] being in a lull in the conversation and trying to fix it maybe. Or just feeling awkies about it.
[up to 3] being turned into birds
[1-3] finding a stray/lost dog/cat/animal
youryouroyeofaywhevnirduvnieanlkfjleavingyourleavingyourleavingyouleaaaaaavinininininnnnggg
Penguin LEFT. She just LEFT ME. All because her computer was low on battery!!


Oh, so today's pony episode (almost spoilery maybe?)

There was this pony:

And I just know I've seen it before, but not. Like, a different color and more square and with longer legs. But... but. but .but  but . but. but. waoidns;gobinofignm WHEREWHEREWHEREWHEREWHEREWHEREWHEREWHEREWHEREWHEREWHERE

It's been driving me insane all day, so if you know, PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEAAAAASEE tell me!!

Back to the prompts :-P

[up to 4] having a belly flop contest
[2-6] having a pool party
[2-5] racing

UGH MY RLS IS KILLING ME

No comments:

Post a Comment