Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Friday, September 25, 2015

Anyone want a Rain-Collecting Umbrella for Drinking from?

I do!!! I think I'm gonna invent an umbrella with a rain gutter around it that goes into the handle and you can pop open the tip of the handle and drink from it. Also you can use the whole thing as a cane when it's sunny. :-) Maybe I should add a water purification thing somewhere in it. Whaddaya think?

I forgot what I was.. Oh right, pangolin. :-P
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/wildlife/11374800/Pangolins-13-facts-about-the-worlds-most-hunted-animal.html

PANGOLINS ARE COVERED IN FINGERNAILS They are basically a mix of armadillo, skunk, anteater, and ... bear??
Image result for pangolin
Image result for pangolin
Image result for pangolin Image result for pangolin THESE THINGS WALK AROUND ON THEIR BACK LEGS!!  And look what they do with their babies:
Image result for pangolin

"Cooieloo" Mix of "cool" and "good" apparently, according to my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment