Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Excitement and stuff idk

There was a car crash outside. O.O I heard the noises and it sounded like a bunch of stuff fell down with it? Anyway, a while later, our awesome new screen (which reflects headlights and stuff and it sometimes looks like a shooting star :-( ) reflected flashy lights. /-:', So I stood up to get on the arm of the couch and HOLY COW THERE'RE LIKE 5 EMERGENCY VEHICLES OUTSIDE! O.0 I hope everyone's okay.
You can't see that very well. :-\

Also, for Penguin's photography class, she was supposed to take pics of things framing other things naturally. We went to the park. We tried to take pictures of each other with our heads turned, but Penguin didn't even try to take pics of me or keep me from doing her so I just got like 14 in a row. Then we tried taking pics of each others feet. That was much better. :-P

"I made cookies with my aunt the other day and she tagged me as a cookie. ? Come on." ~ this video

No comments:

Post a Comment