Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Friday, September 25, 2015

I Have a Question in Here. And an Episode Review (Spoilers for "Rarity Investigates" at the End).

First of all, please comment me your answer! On the question I'll be proposing in this post. So. Yeah.

Do you want to read the backstories of my characters that I'm writing? I'm doing it anyway, but if you want to read them, I want to polish 'em up first, so... yeah.

On another subject (less me-centered), MLP season five has resumed!!!
So, in case you didn't know, there was a list of episode titles for season 5 leaked on 4chan (maybe? All I know for sure is the list, because I screenshotted it):
And so far (up to ep 14) it's been accurate. If it's the real thing, COULD I PLEASE HAVE THE ONE ABOUT THE BROHOOF BASH? NOW? Wait... Crusaders of the Lost Mark? Lost mark??
And is that one about hoofball? Maybe what Spike and Big Mac did during the Cutie Map? Or Kimi Sparkle's soccer episode? And... and... Nightmare night? AND Hearth's Warming Eve? Maybe?  But... Two or maybe three Rarity episodes in a row... (14-16) ... Hmm.

And now we're past 15, which had a major plothole/missed opportunity. SPOILERS:

I totally thought it was going to be Spitfire, I mean, she has a deepish raspy voice, right? I figured she set it up because she was afraid of performing for whatever reason. But NOOO. It was WINDRIDER. OOO.  "It was a girl pony with a raspy voice..." so OBVIOUSLY it was this STALLION with a perfectly SMOOTH voice. I do not understand. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment