Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Did you Ever Notice...

that 'devil' is 'evil' with a 'd', and that Cruella De Vil is 'Cruel the Devil'? Or 'Cruel lad Evil'?  :-#

Um... anyhoo...

Hm.

I hate writing but there aren't any (or at least, nearly enough) books like this out there, and I don't want to, like, ask someone to write it for me, you know? And they would probably just write it "wrong" and I would criticize and stuff. So best for me to write it. Even though I hate to. I need to go watch puppies playing. :-P It's research! I swear! I'm writing in the part between the 2 months that I skipped for a bit when Fly/Splash is really young so I'm trying to add that in. Unfortunately I added like 3 new characters at once, and now I need to characterize 2 of them. I'm thinking that I can skip Xionara for now, cuz she's going to be busy healing from that snakebite for a while.

Ok well none of those were helpful. :-/

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment