Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Friday, April 10, 2015

Fatespeaker Conversation/Debate


This is our unedited (except for fixing the names and some spacing) conversation about Fatespeaker!!!!!! :

We were using gmail chat and I didn't edit anything but the names and the oddly sized "enter" so please don't tell me about all our grammar mistakes. :-) Thanks. Enjoy!!

Pup:
about Fatey:
Do you think she has powers?

Pen:
I think she either does not, and just intensely believes that she SHLOUD
or she does, but only a bit
Like, the moonlight got on her egg through a crack in the cave roof, so not fully but a LITTLE
Pup:
So, I think she does have powers, but not like she thinks. So we know that she was born a couple months after the brightest night and brought to the Talons shortly after hatching.
My guess is that as they brought her over, the moonlight from 1 full moon got on her scales and she gained some precognition from that.

Pen:
I figured if it wasn't through the roof, it was that, yeah
Pup:
The problem is that she believes she can read minds as well, or is forcing more future-seeing than she is actually doing
Pen:
Assuming she has no powers, let's say she hears the NightWings can read minds and such, so she assumes she can do the same. She can't, but she imagines that various images that pop into her mind are the future - like a human child imaginiing he or she can see the future.
Pup:
Yeah, but sometimes she gets an actual vision but doesn't know that it's different in any way, except for those she gets a bit of a headache

Pen:
Has she ever had an accurate viion?

Pup:
this part is where it gets interesting :-)

Pen:
Yay
Pup:
So you know Moon's prophecy, right?
Pen:
Yeah, her legitimate not made up prophecy. :D
Pup:
yeah. Do you remember Fatey's vision at the endish of Brightest Night?
Pen:
Nooo
I spent o long finding this to punctuate my point about Fate trying to see thing she can't
Pup:
Ok: "[about the fourth moon] 'But it's not going to, like, land on us or anything, right?' Fatespeaker said. 'Because it sure looks like it's gotten bigger. I think maybe it's going to fall on us. OOH, I THINK MAYBE I'M HAVING A VISION.'"
pg 265

Pen:
ok, yeah
Pup:
:-P
Pen:
Yes, I remember them both
Pup:
Pen:
ok
Pup:
did you see the part about how FATESPEAKER LITERALLY GAVE US THE ANSWER!!!! ?
Pen:
yeah I guesss my brain isn't swallowing it

Pup:

:-(

Pen:
sorry that came out messy

Pup:
It's blocked for "adult content"

Pen:
shoot
it's a pic of Tulio
why was I able to see it then?

Pup:
oh
idk

Pen:
SO
anymore we need to debate
Pup:
Do you think that the Orb in the Sky is the Jade Mountain Prophecy?

Pen:
Eh, I guess. It's one of those prophecies I just want to see unfold, because Tui is very good at surprising us.
Pup:
yeah.
Pen:
hm
Pup:
kk thanks
Pen:
for what?
Pup:
for talking with me about Fatspeaker
So. That was fun and fairly quick. :-) Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment