Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Have More Pony Dragons.

Hi. I never posted the rest of those dragons as ponies, huh? He-ah:



Carnelian. So awesome!


Clay-improved
Fatespeaker-improved. My theory is Starflight built wings for her. In ponyland obv, in Pyrrhia she already has them.
Here's Flame



Glory-far improved 
Mango! From the part in The Dark Secret when Starflight goes back to the rainforest. 







Squid(-brain)

Tsunami-improved



Webs-improved (I think...) Yup! I checked. 
Coconut
Deathy. Yes I call him that, and then I stop myself and think "...wait..." 
Farsight

Fierceteeth. Ooh she's totes planning something! You can tell.
Firefly. Awwwww, cute princess filly
Umm... Flame... again.... which is the improved... Oh, the first one.
Ex-Queen Grandeur
This ... is Mangrove... uhh
Aww, poor skittish Marsh.
Mastermind in some kind of cool protective suit. I guess.
Angry, vengeful Morrowseer
Onyx looking all royal and regal as she basks in the sun.
AWWWW LITTLE TINY BABY OSTRICH!!!!
Pike
Riptide 2
Riptide 1
Stonemover. Is depressed. Gee. *sigh*
Tamarin
And Whirlpool




"...But then I forgot whose limbs were whose..." Penguin explaining a drawing of Gus and Ozzie and Mickey all crammed into an imaginary small space.




No comments:

Post a Comment