Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Thursday, June 1, 2017

May 2017 Snippets

I just remembered a dream I had yesterday I think, so there was something like warning Penguin about her birthday coming up or smth and then I woke up vaguely worried that it was my birthday before realizing that it was May. - 5/3 7:45 PM

I'm literally tearing up someone finally notied! (not to mention one of the biggest kh commentators)!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEf5y_hXeaU YOU GET AN ITEM IF YOU RING THE DOORBELL THREE TIMES BYE I HAVE SEVEN WORLDS TO GET THROUGH (7? hmm destiny islands, traverse town, wonderland, coliseum, deep jungle, agrabah, monstro[skippable], and then halloweentown... SEVEN I WAS RIGHTTTT) HE ALSO LIKES THE TRINITIES I'M DYING.-5/5 10:32 PM DALMATIANSSSSSSSSSSS LITERALLY EVERYTHING I'VE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG.

So https://twitter.com/TMDragonWolf/status/861010237708419072 I was so confused I though Cars 3 wasn't out yet????? Until I remembered she's playing Mario Kart whatever. - 5/6 7:13 PM

Someone: makes a legit joke
Me: Oh funny I get it
Me: writes sething instead of seething
Me: snrk ~ 5/9 3:21 PM

Youtube: 10 second ad: skippable
Youtube: 25 second ad: Your video will play after this ad.
~5/10 7:03 PM

So yesterday I saved a bunch of KH gifs and theyre super adorable wanna see ok.
(this is reversed)
[a gif of xion taking a sea salt ice cream bar from roxas]
 There's 111 of them.
[a gif of Riku summoning his sword/keyblade
 (not sure which, it doesn't get past the dark
glittery cloud phase). Captions on the bottom
say "You're crazy! Not a chance!"]
[a gif of Xion giggling; she's on the clocktower with Roxas
and Axel, and she has an ice cream bar with a bite out of it.]
[a gif of Kairi holding out her hand and saying
something, smiling. Captions say "You're home."]
[a gif of Roxas sitting in the ocean, smiling. All that's
happening is the water is shimmering and his clothes
are waving in the wind.]
[a gif of Xion turning with a look of pain and
desperation, which cuts to Axel with a look
of dawning realization. Words in the middle
of the image say "What did you say?" although
this is not the true wording of this scene.]
[a gif. the camera zooms to Ventus'
face as he turns slightly with an angry,
disgusted look]


[a gif of Namine turning around and turning into Kairi.
She is on destiny islands, although it is being ripped apart
and in the background boards and trees are flying through a
purple sky.]
[a gif of Venus sitting on the edge of
the Land of Departure, the night sky
visible behind him, saying something.
There are no captions. He looks
derpy and flat, as this is assumably
from the PSP cutscenes. Part of Aqua
can be seen behind him. He nods decisively
with the last word of whatever he's saying.]


LOOK. AT THE BEAUTIFUL BABIES? THEY'RE ADORABLE LOOK AT KAIRI OMG.
[a gif of Sora, Kairi, and Riku playing mid-calf deep in the ocean. It's bright, and the sunlight bleaches out their heads for the most part. Riku splashes some water at Sora and Kairi and they both flinch away.]
[A gif of a top-down view of Xion, sitting on the ground and saying
something painfully. She makes a gesture with her hand as she's talking.]
[A gif of Xion on the clocktower,
she turns toward the camera and smiles.]


[a gif of Sora putting his hands on his hips and
leaning forward with a teasing look in his eyes.
He is in Merlin's house (I think?)]
[A gif of Sora in Castle Oblivion, looking toward the camera
over his shoulder. He nods and, with a slightly sad, lingering
 smile, the captions say "You're right.". 
[A gif of Roxas and Sora. The camera is looking over Sora's
shoulder at Roxas, who is in his Org. XIII coat. Roxas tilts his
head and smiles sadly, looking down for a second, slightly
unhappy with this turn of events, but accepting. They are in The
World that Never Was, I think]
[A gif of Sora running up a spiral staircase.
it starts in slow motion, Shadow Heartless
jumping toward him, but lightning srikes
them all. As soon as the lightning hits,
the video returns to normal speed, and you can
see Sora start to leap over about three steps
in one running step. The Heartless are
obliterated.]
[A gif of Ventus smiling in Radiant Gardens. In the back we can
see a fountain.]

[A gif of Axel and Xion on the clocktower.
Xion is looking down and away from Axel, not
moving but for a blink and her hair and sleeves
in the wind. Axel is sitting farther from the camera.
He lifts his ice cream bar and his other hand from
the floor to make an explanatory gesture.]

[A gif of Vanitas (wearing mask) holding out his right hand.
The shot fades away to show Ventus looking up. His eyes
widen and his mouth opens slightly in shock/surprise/whatever.]
[A gif of Kairi on destiny islands. She starts bent forward slightly and
straightens, just to lean forward again with a smile. Her eyes are slightly
greenish in this lighting.
[A gif of Xion. She has her hand by her
head, having recently removed her
hood, and she lowers it to her side.
The shot fades to a close up of her lifting
her face and meeting the eyes of the
camera/Roxas]
[A gif of Axel, Roxas and Xion. Xion
is half-transparent and still fading.
Axel nudges Roxas and makes a large 
gesture with his hands. Roxas shoves 
Xion's head and turns to Axel, talking
intensely. Xion grabs her head, then
turns and starts pushing Roxas' shoulder,
just before she becomes invisible.
They are all laughing and having fun,
each has a partially-eaten ice cream bar.

[A gif of Namine and Rikuplica. Rikuplica is about to land a blow on the camera/POV (Sora I think?) when there's a flash and an electricity thingy over his forehead. He stops with a horrified/realizing face and begins to fall back when the video stops. Namine is standing a few feet behind him, looking anxious. Her hands are in fists and she throws her head down and curls in a (uhhhhhh.... vulnerable/submissive/ummmmmmmm ?????) posture. She's beginning to lift her head when the video stops. Captions read "I said stop!"
Add caption
[A gif of Namine on Destiny Islands. She bounces up, looking hopeful, then
drops down and hangs her head sadly/shamefully to finish talking. The sky 
is full of  ominous purple cloudage. Captions read "Sora... You really 
came for me."]




Add caption

Add caption

Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption

Add caption
Add caption

Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption





Add caption
Add caption



Add caption
Add caption


(this is what I almost titled sething)
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption


(look at the teeth it's so pretty I love this)




Add caption
Add caption


Add caption

Add caption


Add caption
Add caption


Add caption

Add caption
Add caption

Add caption
Add caption


Add caption

Add caption
Also my favorite. (more teeth!)
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption


Add caption


this one is titled "I saw the surprise and the fear in his eyes"
Yes as in "friends in low places"
No I don't know why
Okay yes I kind of do, it's because this made me think of that.
Add caption

Add caption
Add caption
Add caption


Yeah this one isn't KH (haha yet!)
Add caption

Add caption




THIS ONE'S REALLY COOL AND I CAN'T TRACE IT TO A SOURCE
oh my gosh pupplez you stupid there's a friggin watermark. Source.
Add caption
Add caption




Add caption
Add caption



Add caption

Add caption


Add caption


Add caption

Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption




Add caption
Add caption



Add caption

Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption


Add caption

Add caption



Add caption
Add caption

Add caption
Add caption


Add caption

Add caption
Add caption



Add caption
Add caption
Add caption


Add caption
Add caption



Add caption
Add caption



Add caption
XD I'm dying there's a hundred eleven gifs here ~finished 5/10 11:23 PM

"Don't I warrant a hello?" he says. Then, from another scene, he snarls, "Lexaeus" - 5/11 10:01 PM

I JJUST REALIZED WHY ITS SO EASY TO TELL LEA APART FROM AXEL AND WHY LEA LOOKS SO MUCH CLEANER. HE DOESN'T HAVE EYE TRIANGLES. AAAA. -5/11 10:08 PM


aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Also he's usually in better lighting ~ 5/17 12:52PM
I told myself that I would play the KH games in order now but last night I played Katamari and I really wanna go get 2.8 and play DDD but I'm probably just going to end up playing more Katamari instead of working on BBS. Sigh. - 5/12 1:21 AM


I tried to look up Luke Bryan's "Drink a Beer". I ended up searching for "Drink a Bear". It got results. ~ 5/14 11:15PM

Nobody ever (shoot I almost wrote no buddy.): You know what in KH3 if Namine doesn't get a keyblade I'ma literally shoot someone. 
Also Nobody ever: You know, Donald and Goofy totally deserve keyblades in KH3, they've been side characters all along, they deserve some time in the spotlight!!
ALSO Nobody Ever: Man there are not enough keyblade weilders in this franchise, we need MOREEEEe and also EVERYONE WHO EVER WIELDED A KEYBLADE SHOULD BECOME A MASTER IN KHIII IF THEY DON'T SO HELP MEEEEEeee~~ - 5/15 8:38 PM

"What can I do to help you?" has been the repeating theme of today and if I knew would I not FREAKING tell you. ~5/15 9:56 PM 

That feeling when your body wants to cry or laugh or both bc it's 6:38AM you have school today and you've been up since 3 PM. 5/16. Today's the freaking final I'm dead.

I stopped paying attention to what was playing on this YouTube "mix" long ago. - 5/16 6:50 AM

NO i can't turn off the computer I might Fall Asleep. ~6:55
It's only been 5 minutes I'm dying. 6:55 still

I just realized that there's literally no point to a Kingdom Hearts OC when you could just call it an Avatar and be good. ~ 6:57
Also there's no gifs of sora and namine doing pinky promise??? Honestly i'm shocked??? - 6:57 still

Someone help me I've been saving gifs for 2 hours straight. 5/19 5:08 AM

uuuuuuUUGHHHHH it's too hOT. 5/19 6:42 PM

I forgot to tell y'all yesterday but I had a dream that Penguin kept following me to every room I went in and pestering me (I think she was trying to wake me up, but I was awake??)(Maybe she didn't want me to fall asleep? idk, I think I got the vibe that she and Mom were going to a store but maybe that was irl, but maybe they're the same anyway) and finally I was curled up with my face in the corner of the couch and she showed up and said like ONE MORE THING to me and that was the Last Straw and I turned my face up to look at her and said "I'm gonna kill you!!!!!" and anyway it turns out that last part was real XD. ~ 5/19 9:19 PM

So last night Penguin and I played with Playmobils for like the first time in years and it was so fun. ^.^ There was a famine and before we started playing I filled two hidden nooks FULL of stuff (food, a grow-in-water treasure chest, a flower, some bottles, etc) and eventually the characters found the stuff and one was pulling it out and listing it off, and she pulled out a crown and said "Royalty," and then she found sunglasses and said "Swag." it was great. 
Unfortunately we had to cut the game off short bc it got to be like 3:30AM and we were both tired. But there was a cow. . . Wait ok, so there's four baby penguins, and they have holes in their bases so you can stick them in things, but they're bigger than the ones on the frog or birds, so it doesn't go on the pegs in the tree or anything, so anyway I stuck one on the unicorn's horn, and then I put two on the cow's horns and one sticking sideways off a branch on a tree. The cow was a reminder of the horrors beyond their peaceful land. (Yesterday we watched Thomas the Tank Engine and Penguin read me the discussion of the dystopian stuff in the books). At least, that's what she said; we didn't really get to that in the game.  
Some of the families we had: a sheep and the baby unicorn have a secret "love affair" (Pen's words) and a child (the lamb), but everyone thinks that the sheep is with the goat (which is our usual pairing) but he's actually with the penguin. There was an antelope and a non-Playmobil antelope who are pretending to date because neither of them wants a relationship. The two young horses and the baby zebra were dating - the zebra ([the band] Perry)was 12, the darker horse was 13, and the lighter horse was 15. There were two rabbits who were sisters but I kept forgetting and having them act romantic and then remembering and having one of them call the other "sis" to remind myself. There was a dragonfly and a butterfly in a queerplatonic relationship. 
The queen only showed up occasionally and was a humanoid (*gasp*) who was married to a goose and she held him by the neck. "that's just how she holds him." and she was evil but he didn't know because she was nice around him. She never came into the story. 
There was another goose with a broken neck. 
A cauldron was full of all the birds (except the owls, penguins, stork, geese, sea gull, crow, and rooster). Also they're all named after famous people. (Carrie Underwood is the dalmatian, John Ratzenburger is the rooster, one of the turtles is Bill Withers [that's the first one we named], the puppy is Rob Paulsen, etc.) ~ 5/20 2:00 PM

MY DREAM okay so we were outside and Mom asked where her camera was (I had recently gotten back from somewhere) and I said "Shoot!!" because of some other reason (I don't remember? It was like, I lost something or ... I think I had just looked in the mailbox, which doesn't make sense?) and Mom got so sad and went inside and then I realized what happened and ran in and got the camera from where it was on my sofa (I had been sitting on it when I was playing on my computer earlier)(I assume it fell out of my pocket) and was bringing it to her when the dream stopped. ~ 5/21 2:37 PM

I want to rant about this scene in Birth by Sleep. Okay so here's someone else talking about it, but they didn't mention some stuff which I'MMA GO INTO RIGHT NOW. 
Add caption


Add caption

Add caption

Add caption



I don't remember when I started this; I wanted a full gifset so I'm MAKING GIFS EVERYONE. I'M LITERALLY MAKING GIFS FOR YOU ARE YOU HAPPY. OMG. 

I got the hang of it (probably has something to do with the fact that the computer's running faster)(which probably has something to do with the fact that I closed all those extra tabs) (wild!) so it's goin a bit faster now; eventually I'll have to get a new video link though. Whatever.
While we're doin that, lemme tell you about the one thing that scared me more than Axel's death as a child. (some body horror pictures. . . it's oogie boogie) This. 
Add caption
This thing. 
Add caption
This ABOMINATION. 
Add caption
This horrendous, horrendous abomination that SOMEONE created. 
Add caption
Who did it? Who is responsible?  
Add caption
















They need therapy. ~ 5/22 9:23 AM

Ugh I have to split this in two it's too long. Well, one of these gifs is gon be boring. :-/ ~ 9:29 AM
I can't decide if  this one's better with or without the "Ven!". I went with without. ~ 9:40.

Also, you know what this means, I can make a pinky promise gif!!!! ~9:42

Ugh this next one doesn't look as good with the "Ven!" I should've put it in the last one <O> - 9:45

Oh I just remembered my dream there was a book with like scenarios and we were doing them at grm's house with the littles, and I read one and it just so happened to be about two dudes named lemonervl and lemonearb and oh boy if I didn't think that Penguin would totally make so many references to Lemongrab. ~ 9:50PM 5/22

Sometimes I title something something generic and enter without realizing and then I'm shocked when it goes through. Like really? I don't have a pic titled "what" yet? Okay, well this one is now... ~5/23 11:38 AM

When you don't know what to call something, so you just add more of the last letter. Evidence:


(the reason Kairi is spelled wrong is because I was making fun of YouTube captions)


I also have a few that are like "Kairii" and "Roxasss" etc. Just hold down the key until there aren't any suggestions. Perfect. ~ 5/23 2:47 PM

Hey, can I get school credit for coherently explaining the Kingdom Hearts storyline? I think that'd be worth at least a semester of language arts...? 5/23 8:19PM

This is titled "Hallway" because... 
Add caption
 ~5/25 12:31 AM

So when did Axel promise he'd always be there to bring them back? He said that to Xion, but 1 Roxas wasn't there, 2 he didn't promise, and 3 he sounded mad and sarcastic. so.. 5/25 1:23 AM

Music: pierces my brain
Music: gets a little tiny bit quieter
Me: we should turn up the volume.
5/26 4:26 AM

How many times can I explain how ce's tired and is having word-processing trouble and doesn't actually want to keep talking to Elm before it's obnoxious? ~ 5/26 4:29 AM

Ok so I don't understand the kingdom hearts ship names? I guess they're probably from Japanese names or whatever idk I mean I'm sure the Japaneseness affects it. But. Why name it akuroku when you could call it "Axis"??? or Roxel? Honestly??? And Why is it Terraven instead of Terrus? get it like terrace? I crack myself up. But anyway... Rokushi? why not... Roxion!!! ? Cuz... I could do this all day. ~ 5/26 6:25 AM

Mmmm I'm bored want more gifs? Okay. Nevermind I remembered that the reason I'm bored is because I'm waiting for pics to upload to Canva so I can go do something else (coughlikeplaybirthbysleepcoufhCOUGH) - 5/26 6:29 AM

Only 72 more!! (I counted by twos) ~ 6:31 AM
50 more!! ~ 6:32 AM
41!!! ~ 6:33 AM
30! ~ 6:34 AM
23!! 6:35 
20! Also 6:35 AM
16!! 6:35 still, and I counted by ones this time. 
8!!!!!!! 6:36
ONE LEFT AT 6:37 AM
and it's done!!!!!!!! 6:37 AM
goodbye

Hey guys remember that time when I only had 111 gifs? lol good times. ~ 5/27 4:59 AM

Hey want to see them lol here: (this'll probably break the blog but idc)
Add caption
 I had forgotten I was doing this so I clicked back to this tab a few minutes ago and it was still loading geez. There's 160 here. So..
Add caption
Add caption


Add caption
Add caption

Add caption
 It's 6:32 AM now, it took almost an hour and a half to load all these.


Add caption
Add caption

Add caption
 And now I get to format them all!

Add caption
Add caption


Add caption
Add caption


Add caption
Add caption


Add caption
Add caption

Add caption

Add caption
Add caption


Add caption
Add caption



Add caption
Add caption

Add caption
Add caption



Add caption
Add caption

Add caption


Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption


Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption



Add caption
Add caption
Add caption


Add caption
Add caption

Add caption

Add caption
Add caption


Add caption


Add caption
Add caption

Add caption
Add caption


One of thes is called JACK SPARROW DANGIT 
and the other is called JACK SPARROW YOU FRIGGIN TRICKED ME



Add caption
I can tell this is from Port Royal, but I don't know what's happening?
Add caption
Add caption


Add caption

Add caption

Add caption
Add caption



Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
this is the same person who did the one of Sora which I "couldn't source" at first.
Add caption


Add caption

Add caption
Add caption
Add caption

Add caption
Add caption


Add caption
Add caption
Add caption

Add caption

Add caption
Add caption

watch sora and tell me how this works
Add caption

Add caption

Add caption
Add caption

look at those REFLEXES dude 
Add caption
Add caption

Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption

Add caption

Add caption
Add caption

Add caption

Add caption
Joshua is me
Add caption

Add caption
Add caption
Add caption


Add caption

Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption

Add caption
Add caption

Add caption

Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption

Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption

Add caption
Add caption
Add caption


You have to appreciate the dance fiGHTING COME ON. LOOK AT THE BOOTS. LOOK AT THE KICK. IT'S BEAUTIFUL.
Add caption
Add caption



Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption

Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption

Add caption
Add caption

Add caption
Add caption

just watch this for a minute.
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption

Add caption
Add caption




Add caption
Add caption
Add caption

Add caption

Add caption
Add caption

Add caption
this is real. i hat dream drop distance.
Add caption
it's heavy.
 THAT TOOK HALF AN HOUR IT IS NOW 7:12 OH MY WORD. ~ 5/27 7:12 AM

All cleaned up ~ 7:24 AM

I was going to come on here and complain about wanting to make gifs but never doing it and then say I'll share if I ever get around to it and while this was loading up (there's a lot of gifs here people) I just went and started doin it. So. Man when was this? Like an hour ago? Probably. ~~ about 6:30 AM 5/28

I hate this. it takes so long you have to perfect it and make sure the timing's all perfect if it's not you have to adjust everything and then it has to load on top of that ughhhhhhhh who doesthis. 5/28 7:48 AM

i hate thissssssssssss 7:56 AM

I wanna talk about 358/2 days, but I want stuff to prove my point and that's gonna take a while. Ughhhh. - 8:29 AM

There's three ways to respond to anything Xemnas or Saix says: squeak what and do a thing with your hands .. the thing ... throw them forward and down, palm-up... , cry bc oh my gosh what, or laugh hysterically with sheer confusion. - 8:32 AM

uy7ujjjjjjuiiuiu - that was me thunking my head on the keyboard. - 8:54 AM

Downside to posting ~280 gifs: I'm writing image descriptions and boy.
I also have to fix the format bc when I click "add caption" it decides that I must want to get rid of the formatting that I had so they're not all on their own lines. ughhhhh. Also . I'm writing descriptions for upwards of 280 gifs. - 5/29 7:24 AM

Okay I clicked "add caption" and formatted 100 of them (almost). - 8:07AM

OKAY GUYS I FORMATTED ALL OF THEM FOR CAPTIONS NOW I JUST NEED TO WRITE UP THE DESCRIPTIONS. (no I haven't been working nonstop, I did this in two bursts.) 5/29 5:28 PM

Since when is it headline worthy that the president "condemns fatal ... stabbings"? 
[a picture of a news link from the aol homepage (in other news google stopped working once again, and my new go-to is aol. because at one point bing didn't work, and then another time yahoo didn't work either soo) that reads "Trump condemns fatal Oregon stabbings"]
Smh. - 5/29 5:36 PM

Also I watched Home earlier and I wanna talk about how Dreamworks does really well with their book adaptations but also I'm really tired so goodnight. <3 - 5/29 5:38 PM

"There are so many opportunities for students to learn outside the classroom; there's the golf course, the hotel, there's a restaurant.." - a GCU (grand canyon university) ad. 5/30 8:22 AM

Yesterday we saw a car with the license plate "ART KAR" and a bumper sticker that said "Life's short, draw more" - 6/1 5:20 PM

OK I can reasonably get ~12 done in a session. I'm posting this now, will continue to write descriptions. Hopefully we can get this done by July. ;-P - 6/1 8:05 PM

AARRGHHHH. SO ALL MY FORMATTING GOES TO WASTE. IS THAT HOW IT IS. IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL IN DRAFT VERSION BUT EVEN WHEN I BIGGER THE WINDOW IT'S NOT ......... EVERYTHING'S ON IT'S OWN LINE AND STUFF. I MAY AS WELL NOT HAVE BOTHERED. I COULD HAVE JUST LEFT EVERYTHING LARGE AND UGHHHHH I HATE THIS??? WHY?? - 6/2 8:28 AM

Hey, guys, I think I fixed it. Lemme know if there's any problems (other than with the mobile, sorry Penguin. I'll look into fixing it later, but no guarantees.) - 6/2 9:56 AM (I finished earlier but then this had to load back up and I forgot about it briefly ;-P)

No comments:

Post a Comment