Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Cyberhearts

OK, so there's this really bad dude named Ansem--
-MASTER Ansem, to you!
-- whatever. And he wants to take over Kingdom Hearts from light/(ness?) (and probably Yen Sid I mean honestly what does he EVEN do)(my theory is Kingdom Hearts is HIS)(remember the beard sora)(sorryyy)
Three kids are sucked out of their world! They use friendship to help save everybody!
---My friends are my power!!!
--So they travel all over, and make all these awesome friends, and have all these awesome adventures. Can seven cool kids, one weirdo dog, and a magic duck outsmart the Xehanort?
-NEVAHR
--There's only one way to find out~~ Buy and play, Kingdom Hearts III!!!


Okay this popped into my head as I walked inside after getting home from Grandma's house. I'm just about ready to collapse and yet I searched and searched for this spiel all over. Finally found a reeeally bad rip of it... fortunately I know it well, and most of it I understood. Seriously this is the only one I could find and it's SOOOO bad. There's a part in there that I missed, cuz the person is talking and it's sO QUIET. Honestly how are there so many videos of the funding credits and this is the ONLY version of the prologue thingy I could find???? No transcript either. Geez. Anyway, this is a sort of explanation . . . It jumps around with the numbers because ... there's not much time and. Well. You know Kingdom Hearts.

"When I die, I want that from your will." ~ Penguin

After a good night's sleep I've decided to update this, and also do the theme song.

OK, so there's this really bad dude named Xehanort
--MASTER Xehanort, to you
-Whatever. And he wants to take over Kingdom Hearts, from Light.
Seven lights are collected and trained by Yen Sid, and they use friendship to help save everybody!
---OK, here's the plan
So they travel all over, and make all these weird friends, and have all these awesome adventures! (something something) Can seven lights, a weird dog and one magic duck outsmart the Darknesses? Only one way to find out! Tune in to Kingdom Hearts!
Major funding for Kingdom Hearts was provided by: Bank loans. Square Enix. Disney Interactive Studios. And consumers like you. Thank you!
Kingdom Hearts we're movin', we're beatin' Ansem at his game.
Don't tell me that he's tryin' to seize the Kingdom Hearts, we'll get him every time
Lot's of worlds!! Freaky places that we've seen!
WE'VE GOT THE POWER OF SO MANY FRIENDS
Runnin to Kingdom Hearts
We'll meet him face to face
We'll stick together all the time!
Adventures in Kingdom Hearts
The chase is on, just wait! For K-I-N-G-Dom HEARTS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment