Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Friday, June 9, 2017

Some stuff about Music

OK I hate it when there's that little retreat like before a drumbeat. Ahhhh. >.<
Here, this is ripe with 'em: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpigtqOGL8c
It may have something to do with music layering which is when more sounds are added and the quality goes down. Bc you can't hear anything. Idk. 

I've begun classifying things as "dry music" and "soundy music": 

Dry music:
Most drums
Some guitar chords
Maracas
General percussion - Cymbals, tambourine, etc.

Soundy Music:
Piano
Violin
Most woodwinds
Most brass
Most synth stuff
Voice

I don't like dry music and I think that's why I generally don't like rock music or metal.

That retreat though, like it feels like it pulls something out of my head or something I don't know I don't like itttt. Do you know what I mean by that? Like this. {LINK TO SOMETHING WHEN YOU GET YOUTUBE TO WORK} ehhhhhh whatever. I don't feel like finding something. But it also happens when my music's loud and I pause it. I think it's the same effect as when you're watching the credits and they end but the screen still feels like it's going up? idk.
Here's a remix that DOESN'T have these!! 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Just started listening to Carlene and it's a PRIME example-- not the thing but similar.. the different parts of the music are switching volumes and stuff. Ugh.  (not quite sure what I was talking about here, my ears must have been extra sensitive that day?)

Oh look another "remix" that's just sped up with drumbeats.

In Japanese songs (I've only listened to Utada Hikaru's songs) sometimes the r's are rolled and sometimes they're like l's and sometimes they're just a separation of syllables and it's so pretty. Sometimes I guess it's kinda like a d, and sometimes it's basically just an r. (Final Distance scares me a little bit, especially the music video, but that little bit right at 0:29-0:48)(there's probably a lot of symbolism, mom)(heck if I understand any of it)(I like this remix much better)(I could have given you one that doesn't have kh imagery but that one was worse quality SO.)(honestly this is so beautiful with headphones on). (the version of Sakura Nagashi I'd been listening to was on an AMV and it wasn't as good as THIS)(Although a critique of the song I don't love the message, at least the english parts)(everybody finds love in the end :-)))))(also there was a thing for a second it got quiet like that thing i complained about)(these drumbeats aren't good either)(lyrics to Final Distance and Hikari)

Have I complained about Kairi's Theme I? I should. Because of this bridge. It is AWFUL and it goes on WAY too long. 15 seconds? You're joking. And then five seconds later it's freaking BACK and ughhhhhhhh. The music doesn't align and the first time I heard it recently was when I was listening to KH music really loud on the headphones and I didn't get ANY work done while it was playing (the normal song, which was in the playlist, is only about a minute and a half long) it was so irritating.  (I don't know what a bridge is sorry)

I think I'm done with this post. Bye.

What i didn't post this yet, what? Ughhhh
I last edited this on May 7. What even. also I keep trying to put e's on my whats (Whate).

No comments:

Post a Comment