Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Peril, Scarlet, Kestrel, Ruby, and Some Dragons we Meet in Escaping Peril

Clearly, spoilers. Okay, EVERYTHING IS SPOILERS. Deal with it.

The other characters: Soar, Tourmaline, Cliff, everyone. (Actually, mostly Scarlet, Peril, Kestrel, and Soar) So I was listening to a song and I heard something about coppery red and then I started thinking about how Peril is copper and then I was like wait... Soar "has the ability to father fireborn dragonets", and... he's a fake dragon (kind of), so I wondered, did he write that ability into the Soar persona? Because he was already working with Scarlet at the time (I think. Right? Yeah I think so. Cuz of Ruby and stuff...). So did she already hear about the prophecy and-- no, that doesn't make sense, they would've had to know years in advance to have planned Peril. But did they plan that so that he could father a new champion for Scarlet? Was everything planned? Was everything planned??

I started this post in February or maybe earlier, and just now randomly decided to finish it, mainly because of this quote. Yeah. I just wanted to mark down this quote. Anyway, be glad for these circumstances, because I really want to get this out there for you! Anyway, bye! Haha look at the anyways. Right above each other.

"No one should understand about Thursingday. Because it is not a thing." -Dad explaining about Thursingday.

No comments:

Post a Comment