Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

I'm Too Young to Vote :-(

The future may be decided today. It's Super Tuesday III, with Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island having their primary/caucuses today. And according to Bing predictions, Hillary is predicted to win 80% of these states. (That's 4 out of 5 if you don't want the "some assembly math required" version.) (I literally mathed it into a percentage and then proeeded to assume that you would want it in terms of plain numbers.) So, I feel extremely obligated (especially after the crazy stuff in New York a couple days ago) to ORDER you all to GO VOTE!!!! And make sure you register and stuff, and look up the rules for your state!!!!
You can make a difference!

If you are undecided; go do your RESEARCH!!! It's not that hard! Watch a couple debates, or just look up some POLICY info on Youtube or Google or something. (Make sure you judge on POLICY.) And use multiple reliable sources! Don't just trust some supporter with a camera; look for debates, interviews, speeches, and reviews (like, the literal meaning? Not like an opinionated book review) of them. Also, I quite enjoy the two or three videoes I've seen of people interviewing supporters of certain candidates asking misleading or contradicting questions and the supporters being very uninformed ;-P Here're a few:
Hillary supporter doesn't want to get into policies... (I love how you can just see her figuring out what he's saying.)
Also, they haven't done their research (Just. Let's agree to what they ask, and trust that they're asking honest questions)
Clinton contradicts herself (a whole lot)
The best republican debate yet

I feel like I'm joining a fandom except that it is real and also it can change the future and we could change the outcome of the "series"... Yeah whoa man.
Hey guys here's a great video about Bernie Sanders. . . (Vote for Bernie Sanders)


By the way-- is it bad that one of my go-to bored thoughts is "I wanna go to sleep. Or maybe explode. I wanna go explode-- Wait, what?"? Because that happens a lot. . . I dunno, I mean, I'm not worried, because I'm not going to explode, nor is there any way I could set that up (especially in the lazy, bored state I'm in when I think that). So: don't worry about me exploding myself. I'm fine. I'm just pointing it out that I think that more often than I would think is common.

Guys. There's a new thing on KRTY on Saturday nights. It's called country fried something or other. aorihgreaoihgvlnz214
OH GOSH what just happened????? At the beginning of "snapback" there was a creepy shouty something I don't even KNOW and it's at the end too it's like some kind of rap or something it's scaring me. And in "fix" there's like trumpet or sax or something in the middle. And everything has like a drum beat in the back like a really bad "remix"

Welp, good luck, Bernie! 
References: http://www.uspresidentialelectionnews.com/2016/04/april-26th-primary-results/#Hc1b18opxJVQGh8K.99 and http://www.bing.com/search?q=presidential+primaries+2016&qs=HS&pq=pr&sk=HS1&sc=8-2&sp=4&cvid=FC8C4DE7851E47C1A37A5BE811A378A4&FORM=QBLH 

No comments:

Post a Comment