Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Monday, April 18, 2016

Chester Howled and I Heard it.

I just had a mini heart attack. It is 1:38 in the morning, on April 18th and OH MY GOODNESS have you ever heard your own dog howl? I heard it over my headphones (I wasn't listening to music, just talking and stuff) and it was SO SCARY you don't even KNOW. I now understand when Mom said it was eery. It is so eery! And I really have to go to the bathroom so, I'll be right back.
Okay, on my way to the bathroom, I hit my foot on the mostlly-raw wood post holding up my bed. In the same place, on the same foot, that I hit minutes prior when running to Mom's room because of the howl.

So I was watching a video of how Batman couldn't have saved Gotham city in The Dark Knight Rises (oh, dang, I wrote "The Dark Night" lol) and I here this "Oooo". And oh my GOSH is it creepy. IT IS SO FREAKY. And I think, What is Penguin doing?? Or maybe it's not Penguin. Maybe the dog howled? I've never heard it before, but I've heard Mom talk about it. (Ok, I seriously have to turn on something not-scary while I write this horror story.) (At least, the beginning sounds like a horror story.) (Okay, watching "Wordgirl". *deep breath*) (Mr. Big throws something at Wordgirl. She catches it. She starts shaking her hand vigorously up and down. WG: "It's all sticky" MB: "That would be the glue. Now, uh, what's your sidekick's name again?" WG [still shaking her hand]: "Captain Huggyface." MB: "Really?..." Haha. I don't know. I like this episode, even though I only saw the very end.) "Hello?" ... no answer. "HELLO??" . . . n o   a n s w e r . . . AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Maybe it was in the video? but that doesn't make sense. Anyway, I'm not gonna go rewind the video and see if I hear it again if I'm about to be exploded. So, naturally, I jump out of bed, without pausing the video, and run as fast as possible through the house to Mom's room. I hear the dog behind me. Maybe it was him howling..? I go to scratch his ears or pick him up, but he jumps back, so I open the door and go in and jump into the bed (well, more like crawl swiftly,) and curl up. "What's going on?" "I think the dog howled." "Was that the sound I heard a minute ago?" "Did it sound like oo-oo-ooo?" "I don' know, I was half asleep at the time." "Oh. Well, could you come tuck me in?"
And so that's how I got here. I cut out some talking with the dog about how he was dreaming, and someone howled at him while he was sleeping, or maybe his sleep howled at him? I dunno. But anyway.
Wordgirl: "Could we hold off on the cliffhanger for a few seconds?"
Narrator: "Wh- no, it says right here that this is where we're supposed to have a cliffhanger--"
Wordgirl: "I just don't think we need a cliffhanger right now"
Narrator: "Oh. I see. So. You don't. Need me?"
Wordgirl: "Wh- No, that's not it at all!"
Narrator: "You don't like me!"
Wordgirl: "Noo!" ~ "Wordgirl"
Dr. O: "Great question, Otto." ..
Oooolive I think?: "Dooo yoou haave an answer?"
Dr. O: "No, I just thought it was a good question." ~ "Odd Squad". Why am I watching this? Because it's on the TV. If "Ready, Jet, Go" comes on, I'm turning on My Little Pony.

Ok goodbye, time to turn off my brain and do math. Yeah, that sounds counterintuitive, but I need to turn of the thinking part of my brain (maybe I'll give it to Penguin for a while, so she can have dreams) and just use the math brain.

I have some ideas for a response post to the post about all the SkyWings, and also I should probably write about Odd Squad now that I mentioned it. It does have some good parts, but it's also weird. They cut someone off for counting the empty doilies that should have pies on them one by one and counted them by fives, which was probably one of the best things I've ever seen in a kids' cartoon. Other than that last episode of MLP (The Gauntlet of Fire, I think). Later!

EDIT (two minutes later): The next show is Wild Kratts!! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment