Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Sunday, November 29, 2015

A Short one Today, Plus Something else Wonderful

So apparently this is a thing: http://www.theonion.com/article/poll-1-in-5-americans-believe-obama-is-a-cactus-18127


The Dreamvisitor question:


















In book      mentioned that the Dreamvisitors had been created long ago by a SandWing Animus, but in Moon Rising, Moon reads that it was Darkstalker, and he confirms this (I... think...)
The NightWings wrote most of the informative scrolls, right? And the dragonets learned... pretty much all of their knowledge from those scrolls, right? So we can conclude that the NightWings may have written the scrolls saying that it was a SandWing animus who'd created the dreamvisitors in order to A) boost popularity of the SandWings (for Blister) [not very likely] or B) cover up their tracks, about Darky and all. The scroll Moon read may have been from the NightWing library, or been written after the war and everything, and had a NightWing author or information grilled out of a NightWing (like... Mastermind? Hm? Starflight's father AND a major knowledge source? not likely, huh? [<<sarcasm])

Wow. I wrote this in..... June. 6/12. Ok. I don't know, I think I just needed the book and maybe a quote.  Oh, no Darkstalker didn't confirm. :-( I don't know which book it was in. Probably book 5, I think that's what people say. I'll check tomorrow. :-)
Meaning, in about 3 weeks. :-P

Actually, almost EIGHT weeks, since the last time I edited was HOLY COW OCTOBER EIGHTH????? Where have I BEEN? Rather, where has the book been, and the answer to that is: Not in the same place as my computer. And besides that, it's not in book 5 it's in book FOUR when Starflight finds the Dreamvisitor, and that one has been not in my house for a while! (Don't worry! I didn't lose it. I lent it to my friend.) But NEVER FEAR! I have it now and... darn it's not in my room. :-( I shall go get it. HERE IT IS. Finally I shall finish this "short one". Haha, me, nice try. Here's the quote:
"He'd only ever read about these. There were supposedly three of them in the world, all lost --- all created hundreds of years ago by a SandWing animus dragon," (Sutherland, 2013, pg 104, The Dark Secret). Trying to fix my bad citation grammar... maybe just made it worse? I think that's all the info I need in there... unless I need the publisher too? Ack. It's Scholastic. Anyway, I'm fairly sure that you all know that I'm not trying to infringe on rights and everything, because I KNOW you all know how much I LOOOOVE Wings of Fire and Tui T. Sutherland and everything. :-)


(By the way, I'm not sure what happened with my font. :-P)

Alright. FINALLY publishing this thing. 

2 comments:

  1. Just want to make sure you know ANYTHING Onion is actually satire...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the internet. Everything is.

    ReplyDelete