Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Chasing the Dog Through the Kitchen on your Knees is not a Good Plan.

*looking for my glasses* "Do my glasses exist? .. Oh, here they are."

this is penguin hi i stole pupples's computer. Hahahahhahaha. HHAhHAHAHhAH this isboring. <- What the heck, dude?????????????????? Ohmigosh ok whatevah.

Why am I so bored??????? ?????????? Ugh. 
ggrrrrrrrrrraarrraaaaarrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrarrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrr. Ok. I will do a Q/A with the characters from my book (that I'm writing) to get to know them better. They are all dogs. Here is a list:

Mandy
Jamie
Fly
Nada (NAY-duh)
Bingo
Krisko
Gulliver "Gully"
Cinder "Cindy"
Kemmie "Kem"
[oh man I'm sweating like crazy][it's a VERY hot day today][AC says it's still 86 at 12:54 AM]
Xionara (zi-uh-NAHR-uh) or (zee-un-AIR-uh) "Xion (ZI-on) or (ZEE-on)"
Sandra
Clyde
Zonty
Marnie

I don't know why, but comments don't work... ... idk why. So (since the only like 4 people who I know have read my blog before know me personally) if you want to ask any or all of them a question (or two)(or three)(or infinity)(I have plenty of time on my hands) please email it to me with subject something along the lines of "Questions for ________" and they will answer it here. :-P Idk, I'm bored. OK, so they will now answer a few basic questions (asked by yours truly) to start (and give me something to do). 

What rank are you in the pack?

Zonty: Well; I'm the Alpha, but I'm not sure how good of one I am...
Sandra: I'm the Beta, but not in the traditional sense of being the Alpha's second-in-command. I'm just Zonty's mate.
Nada: I'm an Omega! Which means I gather bedding and fetch food and stuff for nursing mother-dogs and sick packmembers. :-D
Xionara: I'm a patrol dog, but right now I'm mostly acting as a mother-dog figure for Fly. I'm also still recovering from a snakebite, but it's almost gone now.
Gulliver: I'm a hunter..... pretty self-explanatory.
Clyde: I'm also a hunter. 
Kemmie: I'm an apprentice right now, so I'm still learning, but I'll be a hunter soon!!! I can't wait!!!!!!
Jamie: I'm still just a puppy--
Mandy: Me too!!!
Jamie: That's my frog-legged little sister. Sorry.
Mandy: I am NOT frog-legged!
Fly: I'll explain while these two work out their sibling rivalry. When you're a puppy, which is until your full set of teeth has grown in, you are learning the basic rules of pack life and, well, life. Then, when your full set of teeth grows in, you get your naming ceremony and pick your name. Then you're an apprentice, and get trained specifically for whatever roll you want to play in the pack: hunter, patrol dog, omega, or, if one is needed, medicine dog. By the way, I'm a puppy too. :-P
Marnie: Uh, I'm Marnie.. I'm the medicine dog. Um. I'm gonna go hide behind Cindy now... kay? *shies away*
Cinder: Hey, Marnie, it's okay! I'm - Marnie, calm down - ok - I'm a hunter - Marnie. Seriously. Ok. 
Bingo: Oh my gosh.
Krisko: I ... somehow... got stuck as Bingo's partner. .. .. and mentor.... .... whyyyyyyyyy.... (oh by the way I'm a patrol dog).  Bingo. Tell them what your rank is.
Bingo: UUUUuuuuuuughhh. I'mstillanapprenticebutI'mtrainingtobeapatroldogforsomereasonIdon'tevenknownevermind.

Who's your best friend?
Marnie: CINDER!!!!
Cinder: Dude, Marnie, you need to chill. Um, probably Marnie, Xion, and Gulliver? Oh, and Sandra and Kemmie. Also Bingo. Oh who am I kidding? Everyone.
Bingo: Cinder? Seriously?? Wow. And to answer this pitiful attempt at an interesting question: I hate everyone. 
Jamie: Either Nada or uhh... Fly *cough*
Fly: Jamie do you ... like me?? *giggles*
Jamie: What?! No! Of course not. I...
Xion: Probably Cinder. Marnie's pretty nice too, she didn't give up on me, even though that bite was kinda fatal...
Mandy: um
Clyde: Nada. Definitely Nada.
Nada: Oh, I couldn't choose a best friend! That would be like... like.... choosing a best friend! I... don't... what...
Krisko: I don't rightly know. I haven't gotten much characterization in the book away from Bingo, but it's definitely not him.
Sandra: Oh, it's hard to decide, of course, but that really depends what you mean. Do you mean my best platonic friend? Or my best friend, all around? Cuz the latter would obviously be Zonty, but the former... probably Nada, she likes to help with the puppies and she's always a joy to be around. But there's also Kemmie, adorably sweet and excitable, plus Cinder; always sacrificing her needs for the good of the pack... And I'm certainly fond of Krisko. Impatient but helpful. Of course, the leaders of a pack should always be on good terms with everyone in it, which makes it even more difficult to decide. Hmm...
Gulliver: Cinder and Kemmie. Kemmie's my apprentice by the way, and Cinder is my partner. I also have a strong parentalish bond to Fly, since I found her and saved her.
[oh my gosh I can literally feel sweat dripping down my forehead every five minutes if I don't wipe it off]
Kemmie: Either Gulliver or Sandra.
Zonty: What's the question? My friend? Sandra. Of course.
Mandy: Do I need one of those?

So, when you keep talking about partners... do you mean like, mates?
Krisko: NO!! Are you serious?? I hardly like Bingo!! 
Gully: It's like... when you go on a trip and you have someone who you stay with the whole time, so you don't get lost.

What's your favorite color?
Bingo: Um. We don't really do colors...

Oh, right. Dogs are color blind. 
Sandra: Yup.

So you can only see in black and white.
Zonty: Well, I can't see anything...
Kemmie: That is SO not true!!!! Everyone thinks dogs can only see in black and white, but seriously. Do you think colorblind longpaws can't see any colors?? Look up the definition of "colorblind". I GUARANTEE that it won't say "characteristic of one who can see only black, white, and shades of grey". Without looking it up. 
Cinder: Yeah! What... what she said!!!!!!!!!


Well, at least that gave me something to do... 

No comments:

Post a Comment