Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Saturday, May 23, 2015

I... Nnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

What.. how... Death... I ... no.. I... whhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????????

There was a poll on the WoF forums for who the next Winglets protagonist would be, Dune, Queen Coral, or... Deathbringer.
Deeeaaattthhhhhhhhhhhbbrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

You know, the guy with the oozy, cocky, sarcastic, "charming", way-too-sure-of-himself, positively CREEPO voice. The worst love interest ever. Glory, honey, you deserve BETTER. Sorry. But... but... he's DEATHBRINGER..

And guess who won. Go on, guess.


















Deathy. DEATHY. DDEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTHHHHYYYYYYYY. WWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????

And.. and.. Kinky's gonna maybe-die... and.. and.... I... I can't ... handle it............. *sobs*

"'You're stupid' 'yeah, that's why I have to STUDY' and so it goes." ~ 'Grems' by Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment