Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Hey It's Me, Back Again with them Controversial Disney Opinions

Was Ray a necessary character in the Princess and the Frog?

Merida's face is too round

Nothing about ag4wrzn



I JUST REMMEBERD GURGI I' M SO MAD



I
HATE
 GURGI

GRUGI. HAD NO PURPOSE, WAS ONLY LIKABLE BC OF HIS APPEARANCE, AND SACRIFICED HIMSELF ONLY TO BE BROUGHT BACK <2 MINUTES LATER. I CAORIHGOOSID M I HATE THE BLACK CAULDRON. IT'S A TERRIBLE MOVIE I WANNA BURN IT.
AAAAAAAAAAAAARRGHH.

Honestly it's as bad as Alpha and Omega: Dinosaur Digs. I put some thought into it and it is.
Dinosaur Digs had a hot pink velociraptor and Alpha and Omega anatomy and a litter of puppies named Claudette or somthing, Stinky, and Runt, but at least its rules were vaguely consistent throughout and they didn't forget about any of the characters, and the solution wasn't unprecedented.
Don't watch the black caudron unless you wanna smash it with me. (and yes i mean literally smash the disc)(cuz that movie is rotten)

so anyway... back to Ray.. what did he do?
I guess he was a catalyst to the romance. but that's not important.. the goal is to turn them into humans again .. no screw that train of thought
anyway all im saying is they coulda done it without him.

also why do the movies always be like the character and their love interest finally get together in the end, and like they kiss and it's their first (presumably) kiss and they like make out?? what's up with that? it's werid i don't like it





No comments:

Post a Comment