Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

spookstober 2017 snippets

IN ORDER TO VIEW THE PRACTICE TEST
I HAVE TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE THIRD QUIZ
I GOT ONE WRONG
it just so happens that there were only 4 questions, so of course, i only got 75%, which is not a passing grade, because America. - 10/2 12:36 AM


sooo.... i can't do my practice test? is what you're telling me?
can I do the regular test? - 12:41 AM

uuuuuuUUUUUUUGHHHHHH
 - 12:42 AM
I guess i won't do any mATH tonight so until i wake UP tomorrow my parents will think i'm just IRRESPONSIBLE which i AM but i was actually GONNA do it this time. uuUUUUUuuuuUUUGgggHHHh - 12:44

in other news, grandma is hosting my cousin's birthday party, and she's been thinking of short activities to have in mind for them and one of them was to make lego fidget spinners and so yester--yesteryesterday we went to the lego store in the mall and we couldn't find whatever round pieces she had found online so she went up to the guy and said "so we need to make fidget spinners" (or maybe "we're trying to") and Penguin and I both quickly made like we didn't know her. ;-P It turned out ok tho. - 12:47 AM

On the way into the house just a few minutes ago, dad sang "'the truth about my dad? imposssible, she'd probably murder me' 'He's holding back, he's hiding, he's right about that part. If I can't figure out what's wrong with him, i'm gonna eat his heart'" soo. - 8:32 PM



also: Mom did wake me up and Stern me for not doing my math . all "Why didn't you do your math last night >:-[" and I was luckily able to explain, half-asleep though I was, that "I can't." and then why. So she went on on her Uber Deluxe Teacher's Link (or whatever) and re-activated the quiz so i could do it. uchosirvs, - 2:02 AM

yo guys i like completely forgot axel's existence for like 2 weeks or something until i saw him show ujp in an amv. also. he's been in a lot of amvs ive been watching, ie i have one that's about him roxas and xion and still i just. he was like. in the vault or something. for two weeks. weird. - 10/5 8:01 PM
i saw him and it was like. oh. oh yeah him. right. idk. i even mentioned Lea earlier to penguin when tlaking about the iunnamed organization members  . ialrnv anyway

pleas don't be that person who initiates a conversation seconds after a good song starts, or in the middle of a song which people are singing along to? they wanna hear that song? there are plenty of crummy songs on the radio, please, ask me about my homework then, not during I Don't Want this Night to End or whatever. - 11:07 PM

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmi wanna go play kingdom hearts but   .. hhhhhhhhhhhh idon't wanna get up hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. oh yeah i got almost all the clocktower doors but then i fought riku and then i realized that now i have to fight the Phantom before getting the rest. :-T - 11:09 PM

Ayyyyyy today I finished up Monstro and it was so cool! All that happened was riku was like "don't you remember me? i'm your best friend" or smth and sora said "You Liar! you're not Riku!!!!" and then it went to the bit with pinocchio and jiminy and riku gave them a thoughtful look and then the parasite cage showed up and riku left. - 10/6 9:28 PM

oh yeah like yesterday when we were coming home we saw a livense plate: AQUARIUZ. - 10:09 PM

ugggggg if you make a matrix that's the same as another matrix only the rows are the columns, ie it's flipped/rotated, it's called a transpose. It's. called a transpose. ughghhghghg - 10/9 11:12 AM
trans·pose
tranˈspōz/
verb
  1. 1.
    cause (two or more things) to change places with each other.


    "the captions describing the two state flowers were accidentally transposed"

    synonyms:interchangeexchangeswitch, swap (around), reverseinvertflip
    "the blue and black plates were transposed"
  2. 2.
    transfer to a different place or context.


    "the problems of civilization are transposed into a rustic setting"

    synonyms:transfershiftrelocatetransplantmovedisplace
    "the themes are transposed from the sphere of love to that of work"
noun
MATHEMATICS
  1. 1.
    a matrix obtained from a given matrix by interchanging each row and the corresponding column.
why isn't it a transposition.

also the ZxZ format of the rowsxcolumns, like 3x4, is called the "dimension". like dude!!!!!!!! it's dimensions!!!!!!! we all know this - 11:17 AM

Also!!!!! it'll say "Xv2,3" and it doesn't mean the second column, third row!! no no no no no don't be silly!!!! and think that it might be similar to an ordered pair in a coordinate plane!!! no no no no no no no!!!! it is opposite!!!! it means row 2, column 3!!! because we wanted it to be as stupid as possible - 11:20 AM

4) Identify the dimension of the transpose matrix. 
NO!!! it's transposed oh my gosh. - 11:22 AM

thought for the day: Many households do not have a large itinerary of pie tins for making french fries, toast, etc. - 2:09 PM

my hobby: putting A's baefore E's. Examples:
Yes, Add A!:
  • Baefore
  • Haeresy
  • Daeclined
  • Raemaembaer
  • Aegg
  • Towael
  • Towelaette
  • Toilaet
  • Graegarious
  • Raefined
  • Craeation
  • Opaeration
  • Thaere
  • Romaeo
  • Sciaentific
No, Keep it E:
  • Daead
  • Yaes
  • Haello
  • Homae
  • Rotatae
  • Jaester
  • Braeed
  • Braeaed
  • Braead
  • Braed
  • Raed
  • Foraeseen
  • Foresaeen
  • Foreseaen
  • Litaerature
- 2:42 PM

BMO just openly telling Jake about how he's been shopping on the """special market""" -- "putting my safety and reputation on the line!" - 10/10 1:44 AM

ahroglnivaohnr i have to "start" an essay for literature on thursday but i haven't quite finsihed th book yet. . i can do that over the next two days but i can't start an essay i have schoooool - 1:588888 ammmm
ma
rbir.xarei

a

whoa darius rucker sings Come Back Song? wth i love that song~ - 10/11 12:47 AM
(to be clear, i don't not like darius rucker)

why does google think i want birth control? ugghghghhghgh i don't wanna know about nexplanon or whatever it is.  please. i don't want to hear about "the birth control that goes in your arm" it's disturbing stoppit. - 12:51
hope that helps

WHAAAT THE HECK. GOOGLE ADS, YOU SUCK. i have horror films listed under topics i don't like! and i just got an ad for Happy Death Day. and when i hover over the (i), it says to visit google ad settings to turn off personalized ads if i want. ?????? what's ur problem??? - 12:59 AM

wait josh turner? that song's recent! but it's not . . like his others ongs . liike it's not deep and whatever. idk. too poppy? idkdidk - 1:06

the ads that bother me most are ads about like medication and stuff.

and there isn't a "medication" or "medical" or "drug" topic that i can add to the topics i don't like. also. i added horror films a while ago and it keeps showing me ads for happy death day which include knife sfx. hhhhhhhh - 1:54 AM

ok hopefully the 38 topics i chose that i don't like will make it stop. also it should not think i'm 35-44 anymore. - 2:02 AM

spoilers for the very end of One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest:
wahahhaaaaaht???????? dlskkdakagiel bromden flipping killed a man
was it really mcmurphy or not>> when bromden said "they can do tattoos but his arms - mcmurphy's arms were big" or whatever do you think he was . ..  like was implying that it might be mcmurphy but he's not the same and he'll never be the same?
and 
i think that must be it because he said that mcmurphy wouldn't want this sitting in the room for years with his name on it and thats why he killed him and alksldskghhglk hd i mean sure i guess i can see that but its horrible oh my gosh.. 
and billy... im glad that didnt mess me up usually it would. anyway mcmurphy. ahhhhhhhhh - 6:58 AM

grm and i were playing a game (started when i pointed out a sign saying "world muffler" and she said "potato peeler" and etc) on the way home and there was a "Roman's Plumbing" truck ahead of us and she used Plumbing Trucker and then I said Plumb Tuckered and then Roman Plumber and she said we had exhausted that truck and i said no wait it's a Nap Hider (bc embossed on the bumper it said "Knapheide" - 6:51 PM

well i have a headache and i think im done crying about mcmurphy alrhligro; i i didn't finish the essay tho. - 10/12 12:58 AM

"I thought you forgot to put lettuce in your stack of meat." - Me about Dad's stack of meat that he made alongside my sandwich, when he said he forgot to put lettuce, and i thought he just meant his meatstack but he meant my sandwich also. - 10/12 8:23 PM

i'm hungry and i have to write an essay and ahgrh rsjanjd ondoik no - 10/14 12:08 AM

okkkk... i thought i ate all my candy from last year pretty quick
my bag's been on the table for a few days
there's a LOT more candy than i expected. . . - 12:12 AM

i just got like a minute or two of strenuous exercise and my throat hurts and my heart is beating really hard. - 4:22 AM

i tried to sleep for like an hour you cant say i didn't try. - 10/15 3:56 AM

(we have the book art fair at 11 and then Log's b-day party) - 3:57 AM

OHHH MY GOSH WE JUST GOT THE FREAKY VOICEMAIL AGAIN!!!!! ". . . . . . . . Goodbye. . . . . *click* . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . *actual click of the end of the message*" - 10/16 9:29 AM

eww i went to eat a chocolate and there was peanut butter stuff inside X( so i ate a Crunch bar instead. - 10/17 1:12 AM

so i slept like 3 hours in the morning on friday and was gonna go to grm's to do History cuz i fell asleep immediately after class on Thurs, but then i fell asleep again after eatinng my toast :\ so then we went on saturday (i didnt get any sleep, we called her at like 9 to make sure i would still be up) and then we got home and i went to sleep at like 1:50 (I remember cuz we got home at 1 and i Wasn't Supposed to Fall Asleep!! becuase yesterday was the Book Arts Jam at 11 [leaving at like 10:30] and then Log's party) and woke up at like 6ish bc it was dinnertime and Mom and Dad were gonna watch the Mary Tyler Moore Show or whatever they're watching and i was in their bed so i went to the living room and had some spaghetti and then I couldn't fall asleep : O so i did stuff and like two separate times in the night I lain with my eyes closed for about an hour but i didn't end up sleeping at all :/ but then i was still up for the Book Arts Jam and Log's party and! it was great! and then we got home around 5 and i went to sleep and i was up early today but i had to do an essay which i still havent done and i ended up going back to sleep so y'know... hopefully i can get some sleep in a bit. cuz there's school tomorrow. also essay. >_> - 1:20 AM

Oh my gosh someone else got the "goodbye" voicemail!!! - 5:14 AM

ughhhhhhh what? wthhhhh??? ughghghghghghhghhhgWELLL then i HAAAATE you. ughghhhhghhhhh screw this. - 5:34 AM

well well WELELLLLEL. aaoirglianehroifd - 5:37

ok ok ok i'm goin to sleep - 5:43

I FINISHED THE STUPID ESSAY AAAAAAAAAAAAA it's literally just a page of me describing all the times i had anxiety in school and then a paragraph of why the essay's late (AKA a description of executive dysfunction) - 10/18 11:12 AM

oh shoot i forgot to add the part about me starting homeschooling. i intended to like 4 times. ughghghhhghg - 11:14 AM

Scalar: because we needed another word for the elements or entries in a matrix. Also. Number. ?????:
Another word which can be used to describe the elements or entries in a matrix is scalar. If all of the entries in a matrix are integers, we can say the scalars of the matrix are the integers. If all of the entries are rational numbers, fractions, we can say the scalars are rationals. The word scalar is also used in science, especially physics, to describe a quantity that has a magnitude but not a direction. In the study of matrices, we use scalars in matrix multiplication. Do you remember how to multiply a scalar by a polynomial? For example  Multiplying a scalar, or number, by a trinomial involves applying the distributive property and the product is another trinomial:  Multiplying a scalar times a matrix is also done by applying the distributive property. We multiply the scalar by each entry in the matrix.
okayy....  so a scalar is: 
  1. the elements or entries in a matrix
  2. a quantity that has magnitude but not direction
  3. a number
???? ok let's check google 
sca·lar
ˈskālər/
MATHEMATICSPHYSICS
adjective
adjective: scalar
  1. 1.
    (of a quantity) having only magnitude, not direction.
noun
noun: scalar; plural noun: scalars
  1. 1.
    a scalar quantity.
Umm... it doesn't mention the matrix thing lol. 
let's check dictionary.com (omg i almost wrote out dot com)


scalar

  [skey-ler] 
 



adjective
1.
representable by position on a scale or line; having only magnitude:
a scalar variable.
2.
of, relating to, or utilizing a scalar.
3.
ladderlike in arrangement or organization; graduated:
a scalar structure for promoting personnel.
noun
4.
Mathematics, Physics. a quantity possessing only magnitude.
Compare vector (def 1a).
ah-huh
memerriam webster?
1

scalar

adjective  sca·lar  \ ˈskā-lər , -ˌlär \ 

Definition of scalar



1   having an uninterrupted series of steps 
  • scalar chain of authority

  • scalar cells


2     a :capable of being represented by a point on a scale 
  • scalar quantity

b :of or relating to a scalar or scalar product 
  • scalar multiplication
2

scalar

noun

Definition of scalar

:a real number rather than a vector
:a quantity (such as mass or time) that has a magnitude describable by a real number and no direction
Yup. As I suspected: stupid. - 10/19 9:02 PM

I just thought of something horrible (while being depressed about Chi Backcover): what if they had translated Blaine to Vrain or something? Bc B and V are the same in Japanese. hhhhhh - 10/20 8:12 PM

Yeah i'm rewatching Chi Backcover and MoM really does sound like Xigbar. - 10/21 4:20

Penguin: "Mmm, this smells so good. I wanna make a perfume out of, like--"
Pupplez: "Onions?"
Penguin: "Yeah" [laughing] - 10/21 7:46 PM

I got a grand total of 50 minutes of sleep this night. I counted by about how much of each episode of Adventure Time I saw. Hhhh rip. - 10/22 6:21 AM

Yeah there may be a critter in our house yeeurghhh - 10/22 7:05 PM

Pen: "What is the best quote from Adventure Time?"
Pup: "NO-oo"
Pen: "I'm going through all the quotes I can find to come up with the best quote. Like, all the quotes--" - 7:07 PM

Pen: (to the tune of "banana fanna bo-banna) "Hummus wummus mummus--"
Pup: "NO!. Don't sing that! I hate that!!"
Pen: "Wh-- Hummus wummus--"
Pup: "YES. THAT. Stop!!"
Pen: "Why?"
Pup: "I already told you, I hate it!!" - 7:11 PM (for context, she's never ever sung that before)

Every time I listen to "I'm Still Here" (from Treasure Planet), I remember when we watched Treasure Planet and the subtitles said "and I'll never be what you want, made of pain" instead of "and I'll never be what you want me to be" and Penguin was confused and she commented on it and I hadn't been looking and I was like No??? It's 'me to be' cuz that's what it sounds like and what makes sense??? - 10/23 12:19 PM

Look this lyrics video has it right. - 12:23 PM

Also I guess we're going to the mattress store bleh - 12:23 PM

It wasn't too bad. It feels awkward lying down in a store and stuff. with the person lookin at you and everything. I'm gonna see if there are test posts/memes about it lol. - 1:37 PM

There's waaaaaaay too high a ratio of Fanfic:complaint/humor on here - 1:44 PM

There were like 3 and this is the only good one. - 1:46 PM

so in the car on the way home from grm's we were singin along to the disney cd and Penguin started poking my hair and tapping my shoulder and i asked why she was doing it and she said "to make you feel freakier" and so I started trying to poke her legs or her shoulder but she kept moving out of the way and I couldn't reach her shoulder so I scooted my seat back a few notches and tapped her shoulder and then Dad asked "Do I need to turn this car around and go back home?" and Penguin and I started laughing even harder and eventually it came to him dropping us off at grandma's house for the night, and Mom could pick me up to go to school tomorrow and I said I needed to do my homework, just my ASL, so it's easy, but I need the book. And dad said, "Pupplez, you KNEW the consequences would be spending the night at grandma's house." - 7:46 PM

Hang on i just realized that toy-sora has the recuscant sigil.. does it work when it's a plus? 
also side note were there just brief periods where xehanort couldn't track sora bc he was busy being a merman/lion cub? cuz that's hilarious to think about him just occasionally freaking out bc sora's gone???... oh he's back. Also how EARLY did he get marked? idk I still haven't played ddd :\. - 9:59 PM

aslkg i haveto write a formal letter + a weird response to like two quotes and smth for tmorrow blehhhhhhhhhhhh - 10/25 11:52 PM

ugh well it looks like I have to play Dream Drop before 0.2. that'll be the exception to my in-order playthrough then. Plus if it's basically a recounting then it doesn't really matter cuz it DOES happen after Dream Drop. pft. I started Re:CoM today but I didn't get very far cuz I died on some soldiers and had to turn it off (because I do NOT want to have to play it more than once) so I didn't use a "continue". (I don't want to have to play more than once, ergo I must get all the trophies in this playthrough.) So I'm only on the first save point and I'll have to redo part of the tutorial >_> oh well. Penguin and I also watched bits and pieces of the Days movie and I showed her Axel's voice-acting. Although it made me think of something I read the other day about how someone with no feelings would be the most boring monotone person, but I feel like it's not that. Plus it's 1 of the 3 people who are actually growing hearts and can feel. I think it's because the only emotion the VAs know how to show is anger, and they're the three who aren't full of wrath and hatred. Example:
(btw google I love the ad you gave me that's just a kid saying "are we there yet?" and the mom going "no" like 5 times in a row. and that's it. and I can't skip it. thanks)
ok Example: Axel and Saix arguing ~ 10/26 12:40 AM

uuggHGHGHhgHGhGHghGGHGh I have to remake this gif because i turned off my computer and giphy did an update and now it takes forever to make gifs i guess? - 8:05 PM

i balanced this ice pack on my head. the music hit the chorus and i started nodding my head. -11:29 PM

I THINK I FIGURED SOMETHING OUT ABOUT SNAPPING. it doesn't work really with any other fingers right? and it doesn't work if you lift your ring and pinky fingers off your palm? so I think part of it is the acoustics of the pocket in between your fingers and palm. - 11:48 PM

YES. it doesn't work with them completely pressed to your hand, or curled a little bit. it works best with them straight out on the base of your thumb (sorta like part of an ASL 'N' or 'T'). - 11:50 PM

OMG NEW HYPOTHESIS: the noise is the finger hitting the other finger??????????? - 10/27 12:34 AM

Hey check it: I made a gif of that thing I had to "rewind" (AKA start over bc DUMB) the Days movie to show Penguin! [Link: https://media.giphy.com/media/l1J9GzWIXdVP2DXnW/giphy.gif] - 10/27 1:14 AM 

today i turned the tables on dad and ended up with tidus and his dad are on earth again because they died in the far realm and the spell to send dead people to the far realm so they don't haunt earth isn't actually permanent. ;P it was fun. - 10/27 10:14 PM

screw this i'm sad i'm gonna go play dream drop - 10/29 1:52 AM

oh right oh my word dream drop is Messed UP™. I am filled with unreasonable hatred for my meow wow and less hatred for my komory bat. Their names are UGLY SON𝞆∞𝞆 and BATFACEJERK respectively. I had planned to like the bat, but then Joshua gave him to me and I do NOT trust Mr. Satan so. 
Also making Spirits is messed up. You collect things when you kill Nightmares and use them to make spirits -- following "recipes". Also any time you get anywhere near an object (barrel, treasure chest, box, etc) they will MAKE SURE YOU REALIZE IT'S THERE by locking onto it in the MOST obnoxious way possible. I took a video of it, maybe I'll remember to put that in here. - 4:33 PM

Dad: "So, in a song about beards..."
Me: ". . . . . Yes..?"
- 10:58 PM

shoot shoot shoot halloween's tomorrow not ready not ready not ready 😟😓😱 - 10/30 8:59 AM

Is it abnormal to only be able to focus on one thing at a time hearing-wise? Like, I'll accidentally miss a few sentences someone said because I'll read a thing real quick? And in music i can only hear like one part of the beat at a time. idk it's weird. I've heard that it's abnormal to hear everything at once i.e. not be able to filter what you want to listen to out from the background noise. - 10:52 AM

Last week in Ceramics we heard the kids at the other table (mostly little kids) talking and one of them said "Christians go to Heaven and everyone else goes to H***." and Friend Ko and I eyed each other. 
This week Elizabeth (who has told me Twice that Our Names are Really Similar)(and is possible the only kid other than friend Ko in the class who knows my name)(I sure don't recognize her from the 2-3 Korean girls who are all about 6-7)(I know one of them's Joy)(I know a couple other names -- Aiden, Korina, Annette, maybe one of them's named Caleb? I know most of the kids in ASL's names bc we do Activities based on them [e.g. i fingerspell someone's name and you spell it back to me and describe them or tell me that they're not here, which is the one we played today] and one of them's Kaleb but it's Not the Same Kid.) said to me "do any of your friends, like, like you, or..?" and friend Ko and I started laughing. the answer was something like "i hope they do, otherwise why would they be friends with me?" it was Pretty Amusing. - 10/31 9:32 PM

My favorite part of my costume was my yellow wristband that goes down over my hand? I'll take a pic of it and post it it's really good. 10/31 9:34 PM


No comments:

Post a Comment