Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Friday, October 20, 2017

We Watched Chi Backcover

Gosh. It made me sad just. . . I'm unreasonably depressed about it. Hhhhh
So first off I'm disapp-- well FIRST off Ira and Ava. "Ear-uh"? "Awe-vuh"? ughghgh oh my gosh.

then second off I'm disappointed that the guy who was at the cliff with the flowers was MoM and not Luxu... I had an image of who Luxu was but well that was the MoM and Luxu wasn't hardly in the thing. Ughhhhh. At least Invi was good.

at one point Invi and Ava were talking and invi was like being confrontational and ava was like "yes because that is my Role!!" and invi was immediately liek "oh i overstepped" and ava was like "no, i shouldn't have snapped either" and Penguin was like "well that was resolved quickly" and i said "it's cuz they're girls" and she was like "you're right" but i think it's true lol

anyway i did like Invi and also Gula so im happy abt that, although i may have been predisposed due to my preconceived notions. The MoM was really weird. but i ended up liking him. it's weird thiough his voice kept changing, like not like they had different voice actors, just he'd go from a deep voice to his normal voice to a raspy whispery voice... idk.

it didn't resolve anything
it was a letdown
as I said, I'm unreasonably sad about it...

i really loved it, like, gula.. all the stuff with gula? and when ava slid in and saved him it was really perfect and gula pulled out his spiky keyblade and pointed it at aced..

AND GULA WAS LIKE I'M GONNA SUMMON KINGDOM HEARTS. BECAUSE MAYBE THE ONLY WAY TO BRING BACK THE MASTER IS TO BREAK THE RULES IT BROKE MY HEART. HE'S A LIL BABY. AND HE MISSES THE MASTER OF MASTERS ITS SO SAD.

but yeah there was no resolution at all . was there a traitor? who was it? was it the master? was it all of them and none of them? oh my GOSH are we going to get a cinematic whatevermajig of 𝝌? Or at LEAST Union X? PLEASE?


"EERA????????????????????????????????????"
later~~
"AHVA?????????????????????????????????????"
even later~~
"CHEE-RITHY??????????????????????????????"
(each accompanied by more and more near-tears-ness and less and less strangledness)

No comments:

Post a Comment