Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

oh my goahegohroihngarelihnlofaehnauofhnonh iijeoingaoln

i just finished darkness of dragons
and i mean
i literally JUST finished it like. a minute ago. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

it's so gooooodddd
 azrgn,xlr.ngckmxurhcngkihrlku,m

oh my that certainly was an excursion. That was all at about 6:26 AM. In my keysmashing I somehow turnt the screen sideways and started laughing SO HARD. I finally came back and searched "rotate" and found where to flip it back so it's all good now! I took some screencaps tho, although they're probably all Normalish. I'll flip them.
ok here:

unfortunately, this one is a ctrl+alt+PrtScr and it didn't capture the whole half-rotatedness of the whole screen. This is one half of the screen, the other half was that same window but rightside up. 
oi. so. that was my day. Also i went to sleep around 3 PM yesterday, woke up at 10:30 ish and have been up since; and we have a party to go to at 2-3 ish so hope i can get a nap or smth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment