Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Things that Make Me Super Happy

Here are 13 things that I want to take and wrap around my heart and look at/listen to all the time always. (This is not counting things like my family, and foods, and stuff.)
  1. Everything Wings of Fire (except Deathbringer *shudders*)
  2. The cutscenes of Kairi at the end of Kingdom Hearts 1
  3. The soundtrack of Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
  4. Select tracks from KH (the Traverse town theme, Destiny Islands theme, Night of Fate, Hand in Hand, Missing You, Hikari [of course, and it's various incarnations, english and japanese]...)
  5. The storyline... no... the... um... yeah, The storyline of KHI. 
  6. All of Kingdom Hearts 1, I changed my mind. Puppies, Trinities, friendship, sacrifice, flying, the storylines by world and the overarching... Deep Jungle, Atlantica, and all. (Speaking of, I still have more Deep Jungle tree sliding to beat...)
  7. This right here.
  8. Tui's blogs.
  9. This right HERE.
  10. Water graphics, like those in "The Good Dinosaur", "Minions" (whatever you say about this movie, be it pandery, cliched, silly, or great, that water was pretty), and I think Finding Dory (but I haven't seen it, just the commercials. But I trust you, Pixar!)
  11. These remixes.
  12. The smell of the soap at my grandma's house.
  13. This game.

:-) That's a list of some of the best things in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment