Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Saturday, August 13, 2016

June-July Snippets :-)

Sometimes I get something sticky on my arm, and I wonder what people would think if they walked in and saw me lick my arm and rub it with my shirt.. ~ June 22, 12:10 AM

Oh dang. Does this have corn syrup in it? ... Uugghhh, I don't wanna get up and check... and I already started eating.. whatever, I've been good for a while it'll be fine... (right now:) Urghh it probably had corn syrup in it. ~ July 3rd, 3:59 AM

It is far too hot to be hiding from a moth under the covers, and yet, here I am. ~July 3, 4:09 AM

How to come up with a new word? I want a noun, for a catching breath usually preceding or accompanying crying. Qatch ? (round a, like watch) Xinch ? (jhinch) Xikatch (jhih-cah-ch)? ~July 4, 3:43 AM
plore -- cry out, wail
-pnea, -pnoea -- breathing, breath
pneum -- breath
spir -- breath
veh, vect -- to carry

Qispirvepnea ? Key-spur-vehp-knee-uh? I LIKE IT. Plural: Qispirvepnae (-nay)
Now to make a word for the inside of your cheek...

facio- -- relating to the face
end- -- inside, within


it certainly is funny how the root 'with' means 'against'. ~July 4, 3:56 AM

Haha that's it? Welp.

No comments:

Post a Comment