Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

I am Going to Post This Today!!!!!

Image result for pangolinYes. That did not happen. I got that far (the title) and forgot what I was going to write, so now it is my birthday and I can never post another post at that age again. But I don't know what this was going to be about, anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter. I started this draft on February 23rd. Or maybe before that and it was left up on my computer for a few days. . . Regardless, it's been more than a WEEK and now it's my birthday so. New title: Birthday Boomerang Bafflement. I made that up. I didn't want to do "bash" (too cliched) or "blues" (I mean, I'm not that sad. And I don't want people to read this and think I'm a depressed, mopey emu. I'm not. Just a third of that variously. Does that make sense? But right now, I'm pretty much just neutral.



Yesterday there was a maybe-dead bug on my hammock, so I'm gonna have to check it and shake it out and stuff. Bleh.


Dad: Do you want carrots in your salad?
Me: Yes. I need beta carotene.
Dad: Well that's in carrots. So good thing we have those; you can eat them. If you needed beta bananacream, you would have to go eat a pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment