Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Friday, December 25, 2015

Quotes for Christmas!!

On our pajama ride, I spotted a store called "My Smoke Shop", so I said:  "Hey! That's My smoke shop!" Penguin looked over, saw the sign, and laughed. Mom gave me a weird look.

We saw some of my younger cousins earlier, not the gummi-dumb one, the others. I know it's confusing. :-) Too bad. Anyhoo, they said some funny things which I jotted down in the margin of my sketchbook. Oh, right, I do have it right here. :-)
Uncle: [asking Cuz T to help Younger Cousin T clean up the toys he pulled out] Do you know where they go?
Cuz T: Yeah; in the room I don't want to stand up to go to.
Perfect comeback reply! :-D

Later, Cuz P and I were playing an imagination game. We were best friends (except I somehow didn't remember anything about her last Christmas... *shrug*).
"I need to go see what's wrong, my sister's crazy."

So, merry Christmas!! Happy winter! Happy Long Night Moon! Happy Hanukkah (y'know, two weeks ago)! Happy Escaping Peril comes out in 4 days-ness!!!!!!!! Oh, did I forget to tell you that the release date got pushed back/forward a week? CUZ IT DID!! 8D

And go check out the FREAKY AWESOME COVER plus other stuff (like an amazing title) here

Anyway, have a good day! And holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment