Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Friday, October 2, 2015

I was Going to Write a "Cautionary Tale" about something, but I Don't Recall What!

I HAVE A DEATH RING which is probably heat rash, don't worry. <!--more--> (Update 3/26/17: I think that was supposed to be html or something code for a jumpbreak? but I don't think it works anymore)

But there are like, 8 small bumps in a circle with another in the center... O.0 But there're a few others around so it's probably nothing serious.

It's gone now. That was written on the 29th. of September. Now it's October, and I am doing the Inktober challenge! Basically, you draw something using ink (not paint or markers or pencil or whatever) every day during October. Here is my day one:
It's a SandWing!! :-)

ANyway. Do you remember the story I was thinking about a while ago?
I was thinking about it, and I'm considering using African wild dogs, grey wolves, or European rabbits instead. What do you think? And making them all fantasy, like with neon colors. Probably either wolves or AWDs. TELLL MEEE. Okee doke.

I don't really have anything good from life, so I'll use this:

Pooh: "Well, you have such a talent for speaking, and, telling us what to do."
Owl: "Oh, thank you, Pooh, yes I do, don't I? Okay. Write this down: The customary procedure for such an occurence is as follows--"
Pooh: "Um, excuse me Owl, but what does 'crustimony proseedcake' mean?"
Owl: "It means: the thing to do"
Pooh: "Oh. Well as long as it means that, I don't mind."
Owl: "The thing to do is as follows: First, issue a rewa--"
Pooh: "Gesundheit."
Owl: "What?"
Pooh: "Well you sneezed. Right after you were going to tell me what the 'first thing to do' was."
Owl: "No I didn't!"
Eeyore: "No, you did, Owl."
Owl: "You can't sneeze without knowing it!"
Pooh: "Well you can't know it without something having been sneezed."
Owl: "I didn't sneeze! The word is issue not achoo. And achoo isn't even really a word; it's just a sort of a sneezy sound like a-choo!"
Pooh: "[whispered] He's doing it again. [normal volume] Perhaps you should lie down, Owl."
Owl: "Oohh" *falls backward*

I skipped a bunch, and mangled some of the rest, but it still makes me laugh, especially since I know how they say it all and what they're doing. It's from "Winnie the Pooh".

No comments:

Post a Comment