Banner

Banner
Kairi and Sora... holding hands...

Thursday, February 1, 2018

January 2018 snippets

Honestly like. Luxu and Invi are my favorite foretellers because when I saw the trailers i was like "yeah look at that snake girl she's the best" and I thought the MoM was Luxu and, understandably, thought he looked like a great character. It's hard to say that I like Gula the best, although I might, becuase for an entire year I thought Luxu and Invi were my favorites. - 1/1 7:37

i woke up
i found and checked my watch
it said it was 5:17
I looked outside
it was kinda light
i figured it was 5:17 AM bc no one was talking or doing things + i hadn't woken up a little bit any times
I went to the bathroom
and penguin's room and the parents' room's lights were on...
so it was 5:17 PM... - 1/2 5:45 PM //EDIT 1/31: this set a precedent for the month, I hope not the whole year -_-

Me, about the process of preparing to do math: "It-- I mean, it's a very sophistocated process, I don't expect you to be able to understand it.."
Dad: "Did you say '*repeats what I said*'"
"Yeah"
"ok ok I understand that."
then he asked about if making a meme was part of it, preparing a bitmap the size of texas, making sure the palette swaps are perfect, while I was saying "Yeah, yeah that can be part of it." - 7:28 PM 1/2

oh yeah i had three dreams last night.
dream 1:
I read the WoF graphic novel. it was not a graphic novel. it was a young-reader paperback with pictures on every page, but it was not a graphic novel.
dream 2:
my tooth came out.
a grown up tooth.
I didn't pull it at all, it just came out. Everyone was upset with me for not taking care of my teeth.
dream 3:
We went out for froyo and some person came to check on the shopkeeper who had something to do with some secret organization. at the same time I was getting up to take away my unused food stuff (like the packet of dried pears for example) to the newly installed UNUSED bin. it was something like a cafeteria where you had to get certain things.. anyway i went out and couldn't see the shopkeeper, and i told my party members (the people eating froyo with me)(also there was maybe no froyo) that he'd disappeared and then i looked further and the shopkeeper was unconscious on the floor and the lady was poking around and she found something on the mattress (he was knocked out on a mattress)(no longer was he on the floor, now this mattress was about counter-height). But I managed to send her away somehow and i pulled the thing out from under the fitted sheet (it wasn't under the mattress protector tho) and it was a keyblade keychain like the one I have except it didn't feel like oathkeeper. I thought it might have been Gula's but i coujldn't look at it as I was stuffing it in my pocket quickly and hurrying back to the party so the lady wouldn't suspect anything. idk how it turned out. - 7:51 1/2

i was like man, i want it to rain and so
- 8:06 PM

Dad, eating candy corn  and reading the package: "Carnauba wax.. mmmmm..."
Me, a few moments later: "'carnauba wax... mmmmmmm..."
Him: *Laughs and walks into the living room*
a little bit later (aka right now): "Well, that is probably more candy corn than I've ever had and probably ever will.." - 8:28 PM

Me: "I should eat my medicine"
Penguin: "Pupplez. You should eat your medicine?"
"Yeah!"
"Like a tasty snack?"
"Yum yum!" (in a tone similar to how I said 'yeah!' a moment ago. it's hard to .. explain..)
- 11:19 PM

ok but wouldn't it be great if in khiii there's a link attack with buzz lightyear and all it is is sora pressing the button on buzz's back and making him do his Karate Chop Action? - 1/3 4:17 PM

OH MY GOSH. DID U KNOW THERE'S A FOOTNOTE FUNCTION. ON GOOGLE DOCS.? LARINRA;ELIHNO BECAUSE I WENT THROUGH SOO MUCH TROUBLE TO GET MY ASTERISK ON THE FIRST PAGE SO I COULD HAVE A DIFFERENT FIRST PAGE FOOTER SO THE FOOTNOTE WASNOT ON EVERY PAGE. ALISRHNGL'IARENHFODNLLK - 1/3 6:27 PM

it never leaves.
watch:
"Ice cream cone, ice cream cone"
and
now you're singing raise this barn, arent you.
hah.
- 1/4 5:18

MMMMMMMMMM
NOT A FAN - 1/4 11:01 PM

nOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE - 1/5 3:22 AM. It just keeps coming back to haunt me.

it'S HAND IN HAND!!!!!!! THAT'S WHAT THEY KEEP REFRAIN. . ING. . . THE REFRAIN. MOTIF. IT'S HAND IN HAND.  IN DDD. MMM. - 1/7 12:21 AM

it was in another track too, not just this which is kind of a conglomeration of the battle themes. - 12:37 AM

orrr scratch that, just, random themes i guess? - 12:38 AM

just took a ("sparkling) strawberry(") bath AND scrubbed all over INCLUDING my face WITH my loofah AND washed my hair.  - 1/7 3:48 AM //EDIT 1/25: just realized that I didn't write bubble bath...

7) Choose the solution to the system of equations. 

{3x-y=1   x+2y=7

(1,-4)

(1,4)

(-1,-4)

(-1,4)
hey guys. none of these WORK. luckily it said I got the right one, but?? none of them work?????????  here's some math:
3*-1--4=1
-3+4=1
1=1 ✔

-1+-8=7
-9=7 ❌

(i'm sparing you guys A and B bcc those two don't work for either)
and here's D:
3*-1-4=1
-3-4=1
-7=1 ❌

-1+2*4=7
-1+8=7
7=7 ✔

but i chose D and it said it was right so.. yay me? - 1/9 1:39 AM

ben up. . so long.. 24 hurs.. tird.. - 1/9 8:28 PM

made up an origin story for the gremlins' trash compactor on the way home. started off with a gremlin describing the trash compactor he'd built which looks like king larry, king louie's relative, and how he put it up in an unreachable spot, above the emporium. and someone points out that it's stupid bc none of the tunes will be able to reach it to put their garbage in it. and blue. blue says "i love this trash compactor so much and i'm adopting it. its my son now. y'all can come hangout here this can be our new hangout. i'm gonna live here. but ya'l can come hang wheneVer you want to. this will be Our Spot." - 8:31 PM

Shoutout to my cousin who's been working on not chewing her nails as much! She's doing great!
And shoutout to both my cousins on my dad's side bc wE PLAYED A BOARD GAME THROUGH (albeit one only played in the last half) with VERY MINIMAL FIGHTING!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY AND PROUD OF YOU KIDS. They did a great job cooperating and dropping conflicts. A couple times they started arguing but when Penguin and I moved on with our turns they did a great job refocusing their attention. So thanks for that, I had a great time playing Lords of Waterdeep with you. - 8:56 PM :-) <3 p="">


<3 p="">For it to actually count, during introvert time you must at LEAST be able to hum along to instrumental kh or spirit music. that's the low bar. high bar is singing along to like pop songs with your full voice. - 11:05 PM

do you ever. . . stay awake so long that sleep doesn't seem like a normal good thing for you to do? like ur body thinks it doesn't need sleep thank youu? - 1/10 12:43 AM

<3 p="">
<3 p="">lol i finally made myself go to sleep at like 5 AM XD - 1/11 2:31 AM
<3 p="">
<3 p="">i was ignoring my earlobe hurting, thinking it would stop eventually, and finally i was gonna rub it cuz it hurt a lot, and i remembered that I found and put on an earring earlier. - 2:33 AM
<3 p="">
<3 p="">I Am A: Neutral Good Human Wizard (1st Level)
Ability Scores:

Strength-11
Dexterity-10
Constitution-8
Intelligence-13
Wisdom-15
Charisma-14
<3 p="">Find out What Kind of Dungeons and Dragons Character Would You Be?
<3 p="">woo - 3:31 AM
<3 p="">
<3 p="">bro.. remember that theory about kairi's message-in-a-bottle and Master Keeper and (possibly just making this one up) Kairi and how the destiny islands ocean can carry things between the Dark Destiny Islands and Destiny Islands? So kairi's message she puts in the ocean, and then at the end of KHII sora and riku find it -- in the . . . dark/realm between(? i heard somewhere that it's not the dark realm [and that's why they didn't run into aqua and DiZ]) Destiny Islands. Also that trailer/teaser/ad(????) for KHIII where sora picks up the Master Keeper (Master Eraqus' keyblade) on Destiny Islands and then looks out to the ocean, the last place we saw it was with Aqua in the realm of Darkness so my pOINT IS THAT I'M WORRIED ABOUT AQUA. - 1/11 6:08 AM <3 p="">
<3 p="">
<3 p="">
<3 p="">saying "slept like a log" is basically the same as saying "slept like the dead" except you're saying "slept like a dead tree" - 7:30 AM
<3 p="">
<3 p="">penguin and i walked to Jack in the Box and got curly fries plus i got a milk shake and holy bananas you guys it's like drinking ice cream. it's so thick and delicious. future pupplez, if you get a tummyache from the probable-corn syrup, remember how thick it was. - 1/11 4:57 PM
<3 p="">
<3 p="">btw guys it was still delicious after refrigeration overnight and also i didn't get sick - 1/14 9:49 AM
<3 p="">
<3 p="">California Bay Area weather:
<3 p="">rains every other day for two months
<3 p="">four years of drought
<3 p="">rains every other day for two months
<3 p="">four years of drough
<3 p="">rains every other day for tw
- 1/14 9:50 AM

Friend Ko, a kid named Erin, the other kid, and I were discussing infinite cherries and whether you could have them, or infinite pieces of cherries, etc and Annette (who's 6 or 7) said "I think we should stop talking about this Cherry Problem." - 1/16 3:23 PM

I haven't eaten anything but chow mein and cake today. after class we went to a Chinese place across the street is why i had chow mein thank you for asking - 1/18 6:22 PM

Dad, playing scrabble with Mom on his phone: "Whaddoyou mean bae isn't a word, I know it's a word, I've seen Pupplez use it!!"
*penguin and I burst out laughing for like 5 minutes*
Dad: "I'm glad you found that as funny as I hoped it would be" - 1/18 9:03 PM

At last! The daytime rain I have been promised! - 1/19 1:32 PM

it's i-ready time again which means, you guessed it, plugging in the SAME GOSH DARN ANSWERS TO THE SAME GOSH DARN QUESTIONS IN THE SAME GOSH DARN ORDER ONCE AGAIN. It took me likke...  6 i-ready tests to recognize the bottled water essay and start a document of my answers to check if it was all the same. please note, I only change the doc while I'm taking the test. It's JUST what I believe is the correct answer. Please don't get mad at me for cheating, because the dang test is eXACTLY THE SAME EVERY DANG TIME. All I'm doing is saving myself the time of rereading the same stories two-to-three times a year. - 1/19 8:26 PM

Dad: "Are you working on your math?"
Me: "No, I'm doing i-ready"
Dad: "Oh, okay, do that, that's important."
Me: *goes back to working*
~20 minutes later~
Mom: "Should I ask dad if he can come help you with your math?"
Me: *looks up at her*
Mom: "You should get to the practice test by this weekend."
Me: (patronizing wow, how fascinating voice) "mhm?"
- 8:36 PM

oh good, another "brain break". DDoes this website realize that I can literally stop at any time bc it saves my progress? does it. . does it realize? that if I want to take a breeak, their regularly intervlade video of one of their characters telling me to do "balloon breaths" which don't help anyway isn't going to be a real break??

yo 2:38 is definitely too long for an unskippable ad, Youtube. - 1/20 9:50 PM (sidenote I think my YouTube is just glitching, cuz it's also not showing my the information hover button thingy)

it really is so much easier when it gives me formulas which I write down in a book. it's sO MUCH EASIER, MATH. SO. MUCH. EASIER. please next time give me formulas straight up again cuz that's really nice. - 1/21 12:14 AM

how about next time instead of walking into my room and looking you ASK why I have my computer open and I'm using my tablet/kindle/whatever it is.
I'll tell you?
I'm listening to things and playing games. I need to have my computer OPEn because you walk into the ROOM so often and try to TALK to me. iladkhga  also it's the second time today, why are you suddenly so interested in what I'm doing on the computer??? - 1/21 8:49 PM

there's up to a 70% chance of rain throughout Wednesday~~~!~ - 11:18 PM

Dad, reading from a recipe: "4 eggs. . . . . Maybe I should make a double batch and put in 40 eggs." - 1/22 1:34 PM

toDAy wAs GREat
how often do I get to include Kingdom Hearts, Katamari, Epic Mickey, and Legend of Zelda in a conversation with a single person (who understands what I'm talking about) other than Penguin????????? the answer is: on Tuesdays! At ceramics class! With friend Ko!
;aoiwehbgdhakd We tALKed about Dream Drop Distance??? which he recently restarted playing???? I told him about UGLY SON and Riku Jr. Friend Ko said that you can flowmotion off your own creatures? akdgskdhg and I told him about Mickey only getting paid $1 per day that he works and we talked about being scared of monsters in Epic Mickey (1)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! alkhsdglkahzwd khlhlkhw i love having friends - 1/23 3:18 PM

I told him that before khiii (he has an xbox but not a ps4 or ps3 and his ps2 is broke) he should at least watch a playthrough of bbs and then he asked if that was the one with roxas and he pronounced roxas "roe-xəs" and it was adorable alkdhgksgldkahg - 3:21 PM

(mom's birthday)
Dad: "we've got a small family gift for you..."
Mom, worried: "a small family gift?"
Dad, explaining: "Well, it's just a small token from me and the girls. . . "
Mom: "If it's a small family, I don't know what we're going to do with them."
- 1/23 8:52 PM


   hey hey it's kinda bad bc I accidentally didn't save it as a project so the layers were all merged halfway through so that's why some of them (like Xion and ddd Riku) are more out-of-the way than the maybe should be.
   also I added the anti-black coat nightmare, armored ventus nightmare, and vanitas remnant bc the Evil row was kinda empty. Also I don't know much about Strelitzia, Blaine (aka Brain rip), Skuld, and Lauriam but I put them here anyway.
   the placement closer to the outside edges of boxes may or may not be intentional (for instance, Sora is up higher because he is more good than neutral, but Xion is up high because there wasn't room for her lower.).
   I included separate iterations of characters (e.g. nobody/somebody/heartless) only when there's a drastic enough difference (for instance, I didn't include Data-Roxas bc his alignment is about the same as regular Roxas, but Data-Sora is separate from regular Sora).
- 1/24 6:46 PM

"millions of bugs live on you. But, with Turbotax, at least your taxes are free." - 1/24 11:45 PM

I'm a bad girl i didn't do my poster and i didn't finish my packet and i didn't finish the reading for class in 10 hours rip - 11:46 PM
oh actually more like 9 hours whoops

scratch that i was only 9 pages from the end of the section - 1/25 12:39 AM

IALKHDGAKL I'M DYING. HAVE YOU HEARD THE WHOLE EXCHANGE? THE ROAD TO DAWN THING? CUZ IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY - 12:53 AM

Riku, done with DiZ and his choices: "What are you making me choose now?"
DiZ, pretty clearly favoring the first option. if riku chooses the latter he'll probably kill him. idk: "between the road to light, and the road to darkness."
Riku, proud to have come up with this dodge: "I'm taking the middle road."
DiZ, asking as if it's a LEGIT QUESTION, as if this is a LEGIT THING, disapprovingly: "Do you mean the Twilight Road to Nightfall?"
Riku, So Done (also proud of the clever name he just came up with): "No. It's the Road to Dawn" - 12:57 AM

My defense of Sora's telling the nobodies that they don't exist/don't have feelings, and killing them in khii:
at that point he had only been told that "nobodies are beings without hearts, thus without feelings." and that they were a bad group (which tbf, Org XIII doesn't have GOOD motives or goals; and they have a monopoly over all nobodies basically). For the most part, he didn't initiate fights with them. He did threaten them at times, drawing his weapon, but he didn't start any fights until it was clear that it would be necessary.
It's a bit of dramatic irony, bc even just from the tutorial, WE know that at the very least Roxas had SOME kind of emotions (his hatred for DiZ was obviously not just behavior based on memories/etiquette, which is the reason we're given for the nobodies acting like they have feelings), but for the majority of the game, Sora only knows Roxas as the name people keep calling him for some reason. Perhaps he could have guessed that Axel had emotions based on his actions in Betwixt and Between, but he's been told--by trusted authority figures (Yen Sid, maybe Mickey? i don't remember, but I know Yen Sid tells him)-- that Nobodies Don't Have Feelings. Also Sora's a little dense and there's a good chance he wouldn't put together Axel has feelings + Axel is a nobody = nobodies might have feelings.
- 1/25 4:10 AM

just finished watching the 358/2 Days movie with Penguin. . . once we got to day 358 (Believe) she started describing what was happening and then repeating the subtitles in a silly voice which made me laugh which made me cry harder and it was a whole mess and alksdhglkadsh the movies really bad until the very end, like, the last 4 days are good. the rest is TRASHY. - 1/26 4:18 AM
(also it's like 3 hours long)

umm i-ready stopped me after the first bottled water question idk what's up with that - 1/26 8:57 PM

also in the Days movie everyone pronounces Xion differently:
Roxas: nearly "she-on" (pronoun 'she' preposition 'on')
Axel: "She-ohn" (low pronoun 'she' high verb/adverb 'own')
Xemnas: "she-ohn" (high pronoun 'she' low ad/verb 'own', with a lengthy o sound)
*may add more later* - 9:03 PM

Use the hyperbola equation to find the y-values to the nearest integer from the given x and y-values in the table.
(x-3)29-(y-4)24=1
xy
11
11

1.
2
2.
1
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?? WHICH X-VALUES DO YOU WANT ME TO USE? ????? -1/27 4:17 AM

just remembered that when we were watching the Days movie, after Xion took on Sora's form and then became a monster, Penguin referred to the monster as "he" and also called her Sora like she had sora's face for 15 seconds and suddenly became sora in her mind lol it was amusing - 6:40 AM

just moved the "Jake Jr." layer above and below the "prismo" layer like three times before realizing that the reason it wasn't changing anything was bc I was trying to move Jake 2. lesson: there's too many Jakes. I mean at least in kh they have different names - 1/28 5:01 AM

Woke up at 10:33 n the only light on was the kitchen light. I have to do my ASL, take a bath, and be up in time for school at noon. - 1/29 10:45 pm

guys goofy's mouth is just lumps of skin body mass confirmed look at this
guys i'm literally dying i can't handle this
"goofy's terrible terrible mouth"
"also he's a freaking pelican"
"goofy's horrible awful mOUTH"
"im dying. im dying"
"good.ness. he doesn't even have a tongue"
- 1/30 6:07 AM

and you wonder why i can't handle kh goofy - 6:07 AM

oh no anywhere I move my cursor it's a finger and hovering it says "goofy's horrible awful mOUTH.jpg" i'm screwed - 6:59 AM

anyway
me: I pretty much understand the kh story
me: yeah there's 13 xehanorts -- or at least, twelve? cuz they still need one
also me: WHO IS TERRANORT? IS HE XEHANORT? IS HE YOUNG XEHANORT I MEAN. I MEAN APPRENTICENORT. HOW DOES TERRA RELATE TO XEMNAS AND ANSEM SOD? WH???????????????O??????????????? DIDN'T HE EXPEL THE HEART FROM HIS BODY? AND THAT CAUSED AMNESIA? BUT IT MAYBE DIDN'T? WHAT?????????// 
also me: WHY DO THEY NEED MORE VESSELS? THEY HAVE TIME TRAVEL? CAN'T THEY TAKE MORE NORTS OUT OF TIME? WOULDN'T THAT BE EASIER? VESSEL-GRABBING HASA A VERY HIGH FAIL-TO-SUCCESS RATIO DOESN'T IT? ALL YOU GOT IS BRAIG AND ISA. SO? YOUR TIME TRAVEL EX MACHINA MACGUFFIN ????? USE IT IF UR GONNA. - 7:04 AM

DiZ tho
he has the nerve to say "nobodies don't deserve to exist" in a COUPLE DIFFERENT ITERATIONS TO NAMINE'S FACE
he literally tells namine that she WILL be disposed of once he's done using her
he tries to prevent her from at least telling roxas what's happening
he calls Xion a puppet and "it" tO HER FACE
in addition, that's while he's saying "that blasted puppet led them straight to our doors" and implying that she shouldn't have come here, even though she kinda needs to be here if sora's gonna wake up which is his whole goal
he tells riku that he'll have to kill ppl
he is very disapproving of Riku in com, assuming he'll go back to the darkness
*add later* - 7:12 AM

the plaintive cries of the babycake, ready to be delivered from the ovenwomb, ready to be delivered into the world. - 11:27 PM

*keeps math and literature hw tabs open in feeble attempt to get self to do the work*
*sees tab*
*feels very guilty as opening new tab to continue procrastination*
- 1/31 6:09 PM

*opens page with intent to do hw*
*feels instantly tired and ready to drop down sleeping*
*switches pages to something fun or moderately enjoyable*
*ready to browse the web for 4 hours*
- 6:12 PM

ahgoadshlgskasd this dude called (he had a deep voice w a southern accent) and he was like "hey i'm with the police," well first he asked for dad and I said he wasn't available, could I take a message? and he said "well maybe you can help me" which made me think it was a scam.. but mom acted like it wasn't when she told me about them calling before. anyway he was like "i'm with the police and we were wondering, blah blah 'can we count on your family for a donation?'" and I said "no" like DUDE. I JUST FLAT OUT SAID "NO" i always wanna like mess with scammers/telemarketers but i don't know if he was a scam so then I immediately felt bad about saying "no" but like, still. and theN HE WAS LIKE "WE DO HAVE A MINIMUM DONATION" (dude, you know I said no, right?) "OF $15, WHICH DOESN'T SOUND LIKE MUCH" (it sounds like 2 or 3 treats [like fast food or ice cream] to me. . . which could be considered meals... it also sounds like five times what wikipedia, google, and a lot of websites ask for in fundraising) "BUT IT WOULD REALLY HELP US OUT, IF WE SEND YOU A DONATION ENVELOPE CAN WE COUNT ON YOU TO AT LEAST DONATE THAT MUCH?" and i'm like dude I wouldn't donate 10 cents to you "well-- I'm not in charge of the finances of our household, but I don't think . . we would donate that..." aALKDHGLKADHSG and he was like "o ok i'll call back later then" and my mom said theyve called before asking for donations for a police kids academy thingamajic whatever she called it for the poor kids whose families only make twice what our family makes in a year who hardly ever get to go to the movies and I didn't feel as bad anymore but asksghskdhlgakhg - 7:41 PM

don't be the person who starts a new conversation after someone turns up the radio and/or starts singing along - I've been thinking of this exact thing for like three months not getting around to writing it out here. - 1/31 7:52 PM

also before I forget the licence plate "THEGARY" man I love you the gary. - 7:52 PM

"right, we're still around so they're not orphans, we're just eating our children because we're monsters" - dad, bc mom is making another babycake!!! - 1/31 8:48 PM

via GIPHY
I MADE THIS GIF TO SHOW YOU MICKEY ROLLING IN THE AIR BECAUSE IT'S ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS I SEEN TODAY - 9:33 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment